Find cheap flights to Palermo
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 6% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$942||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Palermo
- Looking for cheap airfare to Palermo? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Palermo for the following prices or less: From New York $647, from Boston Logan Intl $648, from San Francisco $796
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Palermo is January.
- If you are feeling under the weather after your flight to Palermo, pay a visit to the pharmacy that is located on the first floor of Palermo Airport (PMO). In this pharmacy, you can find basic medical products such as bandages and pain medicine as well as a selection of beauty products.
- Because its airport is small, there are currently no direct flights to Palermo from the US. To limit your travel time as much as possible, you can book your reservation with either Air Italy or Swiss Airlines, as both of these companies offer numerous flights to this location with only 1 short layover.
- Do you need to get some work done while you are in Italy? Purchase a pass for the Gesap VIP Lounge that is located on the first floor of Palermo Airport. This lounge contains many amenities for business travelers such as workstations, WiFi, outlets, and copying services.
- To learn more about Palermo and ask questions about the regional ground transportation, go to the service kiosk found in the Arrivals Hall of Palermo Airport. This desk is run by airport employees who can help you contact your hotel, provide advice for sightseeing, and can give you more information about the airport’s amenities.
- For those who are feeling a bit hungry after their journey, go to the self-service restaurant that is placed in the main terminal of Palermo Airport. This restaurant offers traditional Italian meals and is open during standard airport hours.
FAQs - booking Palermo flights
What is the cheapest flight to Palermo?
How far is Palermo Airport from central Palermo?
What is the name of Palermo’s airport?
Where can I get a taxi at Palermo Airport?
Are there any hotels with a shuttle service to Palermo Airport?
Where can I go shopping at Palermo Airport?
Is there a place to smoke at Palermo Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Palermo Punta Raisi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Palermo Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Palermo Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Palermo
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.