Find cheap flights to Port of Spain
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 8% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$521||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Port of Spain
- Looking for cheap airfare to Port of Spain? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Port of Spain for the following prices or less: From Fort Lauderdale $249, from Washington $310, from New York $318
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Port of Spain is January.
- If you have the kids with you during your flight to Piarco, you will be happy to hear there is a children’s play area in the airport. The play area is not the largest, but for a child just begging to burn off some excess energy, it is sure to do the trick.
- Meeting someone special in Piarco Airport? Perhaps a bouquet would make the occasion extra special. Save yourself the time and hassle of finding a florist in the city by stopping at one of the florists in Piarco Airport.
- Looking to pick up a few last minute souvenirs and gifts for family and friends before flying back home? Fortunately for you, there are a number of gift stores and shops available at Piarco Airport. Some of the shopping options include Bijoux Turner, Frederic’s Fine Leather, and Royal Castle. There are also many duty-free shops at the airport that offer plenty of local goods such as rum and tobacco products.
- Travelers interested in learning about the culture of Trinidad and Tobago should check out the art displays throughout the airport. Aside from being an entertaining diversion, the art displays are educational and offer insight into the local culture and art.
- If you want to enjoy a bit of luxury during your time in the airport, why not head on over to the premium lounge? VIP Flyers Club, located on the airside portion of the airport, offers comfortable seating options, free drinks and snacks, reading materials, and TVs for paying guests.
FAQs - booking Port of Spain flights
Which airlines fly to Port of Spain?
How much does it cost to fly to Port of Spain?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Port of Spain Piarco Intl?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Port of Spain Piarco Intl?
How long is the flight to Port of Spain?
What is the name of Port of Spain’s airport?
How far is Port of Spain Airport from central Port of Spain?
What is there to do while in Piarco Airport?
What hotels offer free transport from the airport?
What restaurants are at Piarco Airport?
How do I get from Piarco Airport to Port of Spain?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Port of Spain Piarco Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Port of Spain Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Port of Spain Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Port of Spain
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.