Find cheap flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 9% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$641||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Looking for cheap airfare to the Turks and Caicos Islands? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to the Turks and Caicos Islands for the following prices or less: From Miami $269, from Boston Logan Intl $300, from Los Angeles $371
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to the Turks and Caicos Islands is January.
- When searching for flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands, you’ll generally have two arrival points to choose from, depending on when you book. Flights from the United States to the Turks and Caicos Islands most often fly into either Providenciales or Grand Turk, the biggest international airports in the region.
- The Turks and Caicos Islands are composed of over forty separate, small islands. To access many of the Turks and Caicos Islands, you’ll have to take one of the many ferries that operate throughout the region. Ferry frequency varies by route, with some operating several times per day and others only operating three or four days per week.
- For getting around on land, the most widely convenient option is renting a car. Cars available for rent are plentiful on both Providenciales and Grand Turk. Because public transportation is virtually non-existent in Turks and Caicos, renting a car will give you the most freedom to explore these two main islands.
- If you’d prefer to avoid the ferry, or if your next destination isn’t directly accessible via ferry, there are a handful of domestic airports on the Turks and Caicos Islands that can carry travelers throughout the area on small planes. These quick, regional flights can connect you to destinations like Salt Cay and Pine Island.
- Tourists traveling from the US are in luck, as the official currency of the Turks and Caicos Islands is the US dollar. Debit and credit cards are accepted in the more populated areas of the Turks and Caicos Islands, but it would be wise to carry cash if you’re heading off the beaten track.
FAQs - booking the Turks and Caicos Islands flights
How long is the flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
What is the cheapest flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
Which airlines fly to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
What are the most popular destinations in Turks and Caicos Islands?
Do I need a visa to visit the Turks and Caicos Islands?
Are there nonstop flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
Can I get around via taxi in Turks and Caicos?
Where should I fly to if I want to visit Parrot Cay?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to the Turks and Caicos Islands
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Turks and Caicos Islands (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Turks and Caicos Islands (One-way)
Flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.