East Hampton hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in East Hampton
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 15% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$401||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$476||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a East Hampton hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect East Hampton hotel
- East Hampton is a town located in Suffolk County, and a popular destination in the state of New York. Downtown, along Main Street, is where you’ll find most shopping and dining options. Stay at the excellent, four-star Mill House Inn, and you’ll be within walking distance to this part of town.
- East Hampton’s main beach is a lifeguard-protected ocean beach that also boasts a snack bar and a bathroom, and is the perfect place to take the little ones on a summer day. If you’d like to stay as near the coast as possible, opt for The Maidstone or The Baker House 1650, both just a short drive away from the beach.
- Art and culture lovers should visit the LongHouse Reserve, a sculpture garden and art center with outdoor art installations, that is set on 16 acres of beautiful gardens. It makes for an interesting day trip, and you can embark on one of the guided tours. If you stay in any of the hotels in East Hampton’s center, such as East Hampton House Resort, you will be a quick five-minute ride from there.
- If you stay at East Hampton Point, just off Springy Banks Road and close to Three Mile Harbor, you’ll be a short drive away from Cedar Point County Park, a beautiful 607-acre park on Gardiners Bay that is home to a famed lighthouse. It’s a great area for picnics, boat rides, and fishing.
- You can also skip the main beach and head to Two Mile Hollow Beach, a scenic and picturesque area that also has a seasonal lifeguard, which means you can take the whole family there. Stay a little further from the city center at Journey East Hampton or Gansett Green Manor and you’ll enjoy the overall quietness of the area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in East Hampton
Are hotels in East Hampton safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What is the most secluded area in East Hampton?
What is a good place for a romantic getaway?
Are there any hotels near Route 27?
Which hotels are close to the East Hampton train station?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in East Hampton?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in East Hampton by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best East Hampton hotelsWith a stay at Windward Shores Ocean Resort in Amagansett, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Napeague State Park and a 3-minute drive from Hither Woods Preserve. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite. Check availabilityLocated in East Hampton (East Hampton North), Journey East Hampton is within a 5-minute drive of Amelia Cottage Museum and Amagansett Square. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availabilityLocated in East Hampton (East Hampton North), East Hampton House Resort is within a 15-minute walk of First United Methodist Church and Old Hook Mill. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Check availabilityLocated in East Hampton, Mill House Inn is in the historical district, a 4-minute walk from Old Hook Mill and 6 minutes by foot from East Hampton Village Nature Trail and Wildlife Sanctuary. Featured amenities include express check-out, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Free Wi-FiPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended East Hampton hotelsShow all
Journey East Hampton
Mill House Inn
Best rooms in East Hampton
The Hedges Inn