LAX - LIH
Find cheap flights from Los Angeles to Lihue
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 15% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 17% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$458||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Los Angeles to Lihue
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $315 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Los Angeles to Lihue was found 54 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 15% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- If you are interested in direct flights from Los Angeles to Lihue, there are several companies that you can make your reservation with. Both Hawaiian and Delta Air Lines are known for providing above-average legroom and comfortable seats, while American Airlines oftentimes has affordable tickets for this route.
- At this time, Lihue Airport does not have free WiFi for guests. If you will need to use WiFi on your phone, laptop, or other device, you will have to rely on your own data or see if one of the bars or restaurants in the airport provides WiFi to their customers.
- To grab a bite to eat before your flight from Los Angeles to Lihue takes off, head to one of the many restaurants or fast food locations in Los Angeles International Airport. Trejo's Tacos is a popular choice that serves traditional Mexican cuisine, while Shake Shack is a local favorite known for its burgers and fries.
- Lihue Airport is a smoke-free zone, meaning that travelers are not allowed to smoke inside any of the terminals or directly outside of the main doors. If you would like to have a cigarette or use your e-device, you will have to head to one of the grassy areas located near the parking structure or rental car booth.
- For travelers that enjoy art, don’t forget to browse through the various art exhibits located throughout the terminals of Los Angeles International Airport. New pieces are periodically added, such as sculptures and paintings, and you can occasionally see a live music performance as well.
FAQs for booking Los Angeles to Lihue flights
How long does a flight from Los Angeles to Lihue take?
How many flights are there between Los Angeles and Lihue?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Lihue?
Do I need a passport to fly between Los Angeles and Lihue?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Lihue?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Los Angeles to Lihue?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Los Angeles to Lihue?
How far is Lihue Airport from Kalapaki Beach?
What are some good hotels near Lihue Airport?
What shopping options are there at Los Angeles International Airport?
Does Los Angeles International Airport have any beauty salons?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Los Angeles to Lihue?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Los Angeles to Lihue?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Los Angeles to Lihue?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Los Angeles to Lihue?
Top 5 airlines serving Los Angeles to Lihue
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Lihue (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Lihue (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.