Find cheap flights to Hamburg
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 20% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$816||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hamburg
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hamburg? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Hamburg for the following prices or less: From New York $540, from Los Angeles $611, from Chicago $644
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Hamburg is January.
- Passengers flying from Hamburg Airport or stopping over on their way to other destinations can enjoy the many shops in the airport like the duty free store and a variety of big names in the world of fashion, cosmetics, and electronics.
- There are also plenty of food concessions stands at Hamburg Airport, offering travelers a variety of lunch, dinner, and snack options. Moreover, the Edeka supermarket located near the Arrivals Terminal is there to provide groceries to locals returning after a long trip.
- If you are visiting Hamburg Airport on a stopover and don’t really want to shop, you can join one of the airport tours that will show you the behind-the-scenes workings of the passenger hub. This also includes a visit to the Observation Deck, to admire planes landing and taking off, and to the Airport Model Exhibition, an extremely detailed miniature of Hamburg Airport. Alternatively, you can head to the casino for a quick game of chance, or admire the rotating exhibitions displaying local artwork.
- If your stopover takes place at night and you don’t want to sleep in an airport chair, head to one of the many hotels like the Radisson Blu that are located just minutes from Hamburg Airport. In addition to comfortable rooms that are ideal for a good night’s rest, many of them also provide free shuttle services upon request.
- Flights to Hamburg might also land at Lübeck Airport. A minor airport close to the town of Lübeck, it is only about 44 miles from Hamburg.
FAQs - booking Hamburg flights
How much does it cost to fly to Hamburg?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Hamburg?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Hamburg?
What is the name of Hamburg’s airport?
How far is Hamburg Airport from central Hamburg?
How to get from Hamburg Airport to Hamburg city center?
What kind of services does Hamburg Airport offer?
Are there lounges in Hamburg Airport?
Does the airport provide services to families with children?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hamburg
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Hamburg Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Hamburg Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Hamburg
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.