Find cheap flights to Krakow
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 8% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$867||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Krakow
- Looking for cheap airfare to Krakow? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Krakow for the following prices or less: From Miami $575, from Tampa $627, from Los Angeles $693
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Krakow is January.
- For a spot of last minute shopping at Krakow International Airport, head to Aelia Duty Free on the first floor. Or, alternatively, browse through the selection of shops scattered throughout the airport.
- Fancy a bite to eat before your flight? Head to the various food concession stands, some of which are open 24 hours a day, scattered around Krakow International Airport and enjoy some typical Polish cuisine, or opt for one of the many fast food joints.
- If you want to enjoy some quiet time while you wait for your flight, then the Business Lounge is for you. Featuring amenities such as comfortable seating, showers, a rest area, and complimentary newspapers and magazines, it is accessible to passengers from both Schengen and non-Schengen countries for a small fee.
- For flights to Krakow that arrive late at night, passengers can avail themselves of the many hotels located just minutes from Krakow International Airport. Although only a few of them offer shuttle services, they are quick to reach and offer a selection of comfortable rooms and a rich breakfast spread.
- If your stopover is a long one, why not exit the airport and explore a little? Krakow International Airport is ideally located to reach popular attractions such as the Stained Glass Museum (7.1 miles to the east), the beautiful grounds of the Jagiellonan University (7 miles to the east), the Benedictine Abbey of Tyniec (5.9 miles to the south), and Krakow Zoo (5.5 miles to the east).
FAQs - booking Krakow flights
What is the cheapest flight to Krakow?
Which airlines fly to Krakow?
How far is Krakow Airport from central Krakow?
What is the name of Krakow’s airport?
How to get from Krakow International Airport to Krakow city center?
What kind of services does Krakow International Airport offer?
Does Krakow International Airport provide services to families with children?
Are there malls near Krakow International Airport ?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Krakow?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Krakow?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Krakow?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Krakow?
Top 4 airlines flying to Krakow J. Paul II Balice
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Krakow Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Krakow Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Krakow
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.