Find cheap flights to Poland
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|February||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$851||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Poland
- Looking for cheap airfare to Poland? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Poland for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $660, from Boston Logan Intl $729, from Chicago $746
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Poland is January.
- As you’re booking your flight to Poland, you’ll have a long list of different arrival airports to choose from. Flights from the United States are available to many cities in Poland, including Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Szczecin, Katowice and more. Flights to these cities can be booked from most international US air hubs, including New York, Boston and Chicago.
- For travelers not located near major airline hubs, you’ll most likely have a single layover between the United States and Poland. Some of the most common layover points on flights headed to Poland from smaller cities in the United States include Chicago, London, Frankfurt and Toronto.
- If you’ll be traveling throughout Western Poland, it can actually be more convenient to fly into the nearby cities of Berlin, Germany, or Dresden, Germany, further south. Western Poland isn’t served by many Polish airports, and both Dresden and Berlin are major international air hubs that offer flights to and from many countries, including cities in the US like New York and Los Angeles.
- To go to Auschwitz from the US, you’ll have to fly into Krakow. Some of the most common routes depart from New York (JFK) and have a layover in cities like Warsaw and Frankfurt.
- If you want to visit multiple cities in Poland after a flight from the US, you might consider landing in Warsaw. This international airport welcomes nonstop flights from the US and is a hub for airlines like LOT Polish Airlines and Wizz Air.
FAQs - booking Poland flights
How long is the flight to Poland?
What is the cheapest flight to Poland?
Which airlines fly to Poland?
What are the most popular destinations in Poland?
Will I need a visa to enter Poland?
Are there any nonstop flights to Poland?
Which airport should I fly into to visit Wieliczka Salt Mine?
I want to visit the Tatra Mountains, which city should I fly to?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airline flying to Poland
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Poland Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Poland
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.