Find cheap flights to Larnaca
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|March||Most popular time to fly with an average 13% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1069||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Larnaca
- Looking for cheap airfare to Larnaca? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Larnaca for the following prices or less: From New York $750, from Los Angeles $879, from Washington $1076
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Larnaca is February.
- Are your shoulders and neck feeling tight after your flight to Larnaca? Why not head on over to Xpress Spa to melt those knots away? Xpress Spa, located by Gate 23, offers a variety of massage treatments as well as manicures and pedicures.
- Hate waiting in line? Then you should consider purchasing an Express Lane security pass online before your arrival in the airport. The passes are available for a small fee and they ensure that you will quickly pass through security so you aren’t stuck waiting around.
- Hungry after your flight to Larnaca? Fortunately for hungry travelers, there are plenty of delectable dining options available at the airport. For full meals, head on over to Panopolis and Flo Cafe. If you want just a quick bite, then Segafredo Espresso and Caffe Ritazza are definitely the places to go.
- For travelers looking to pick up a few last-minute souvenirs and gifts at Larnaca International Airport, your best option is to visit one of the duty free stores. The duty free stores have a variety of both international and local goods that are just perfect for gifts for family and friends. Additionally, they offer a shop and collect program, so you can purchase your goods in Larnaca and they will be ready for you to pick up upon your arrival in your final destination.
- Want to enjoy a bit of luxury during your time at the airport? Luckily, there are three lounges to choose from at Larnaca Airport. There are two CIP lounges and one VIP lounge, all of which offer a wide range of amenities such as entertainment options and complimentary snacks and drinks.
FAQs - booking Larnaca flights
How much does it cost to fly to Larnaca?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Larnaca?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Larnaca?
What is the name of Larnaca’s airport?
How far is Larnaca Airport from central Larnaca?
What facilities are available for families traveling with children in the airport?
How do I get from Larnaca International Airport to downtown Larnaca?
What hotels offer shuttle service from Larnaca International Airport?
What sights or attractions are near Larnaca International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Larnaca
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Larnaca Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Larnaca Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Larnaca
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.