Find cheap flights to Malé
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 3% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1218||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Malé
- Looking for cheap airfare to Malé? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Malé for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $526, from New York $975, from San Francisco $989
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Malé is November.
- Flights to Malé in the Maldives usually land at Velana International Airport, also known as Malé International Airport, the main passenger hub in the country. Located on Hulhulé Island, 2.1 miles northeast of the capital island of Malé, it is considered the gateway to the Maldives.
- As it caters to millions of passengers every year, Malé International Airport is well-equipped for last minute shopping: local products such as liquor, tobacco, spices and confections are available for purchase throughout the airport and food concession stands offer a plethora of meal options.
- If you want some peace and quiet, simply head to one of the many VIP lounges in the airport: while some work only with lounge membership programs, others offer pay-per-use options, allowing you to pay at the door regardless of what class or airline you are flying with. All lounges include amenities such as comfortable seating, newspapers and magazines, free Wi-Fi, TV, and complimentary food and drinks.
- If you are wondering how to spend time during a long stopover, wonder no more! Malé International Airport is ideally located to visit attractions such as Veli Spa (1.7 miles away), the Malé local market (1.8 miles away), the Hulhumale Mosque (1.7 miles), and the National Museum (1.9 miles away).
- If your flight to Malé lands at night and you don’t want to travel into the city at a late hour, you can easily sleep in one of the many hotels located only minutes from Malé International Airport. All of them offer, in addition to comfortable rooms and breakfast, either a free shuttle bus to and from the airport or a pick-up service available upon request.
FAQs - booking Malé flights
How much does it cost to fly to Malé?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Male?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Male?
What is the name of Malé’s airport?
How far is Malé Airport from central Malé?
How to get from Malé International Airport to Malé city center?
What kind of services does Malé International Airport offer?
Does Malé International Airport provide services to families with children?
Are there malls close to Malé International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Male
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Malé Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Malé Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Malé
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.