Pros: Car upgrade
Cons: Car not available at pick-up. Insurance more than the rental car price
Cons: The location on Independencia is the only one to use. I choose a different one and it took 5 hours to get a car. Return: took 30 minutes to return the car. Not like the US. Also, said I owed $50 more than the contract. I won, but took a while.
Cons: Would have been better if they had honored my reservation. They “had no cars”. What a joke. This seriously compromised my vacation. And Kayak should provide support for this issue.
Pros: Just that the car was comfortable, some employees really try to do a good job but their manager doesn't help, but other than that horrible.
Cons: The customer service, they are forcing you to take a manual vehicle when you keep telling them you cant drive manual. The cars were dirty with trash inside. Theres a lady, I believe she's in charge, has a horrible attitude, she even went to sit down and stared at us until we left, like if we were going to steal or something. Our reservation was of $102 for 7 days, we ended up paying $485 dollars.
Pros: The personal she was acting like she did want to work really nasty !!!
Cons: They need to be train for a better customer Sevice !!
Cons: They charged me more than we aligned and contract. Much more!!
Pros: Location (in airport)
Cons: They didn't have any of the 3 cars we booked available. They offered 3 much smaller cars as an alternative which did not make sense whatsoever for the number of people and luggage in our party. No effort made to apologize or help liaise with other agencies to solve their shortcoming.
Pros: They could not meet our reservation despite their confirmation.
Cons: Only give reservations that they can actually rent to customers
Cons: We rented a car in Santo Domingo, DR a month in advance. When we arrived they did not have our car but their good friend next door had one (3 times the price though). I will NEVER even spell the word EUROPCAR again in my life.
Pros: The car was in good condition.
Cons: The pick up took over 2 hours, which would have been understandable; however, there were only 2 people waiting for cars. Additionally, there was mandatory insurance and this was not disclosed up front.
Pros: Close to airport
Cons: They didn't have cars ready, they gave me a car that was dirty because they said I would have to wait for 2 hours to get it cleaned, they also made me buy the insurance but also took a deposit.
Cons: Biggest headache ever, arrived there with two kids tired from a long trip only to find out the car I had reserved was not available and therefore I had to downgrade to a smaller vehicle for the same price. It seems that this business advertises vehicles they don’t own and then forces people into a smaller rental for the same price. I left there upset without a rental and went outside of the airport instead. Unethically busines with a unprofessional people running the place.
Other suppliers in Santo Domingo scored
- 4.2/10 Ace car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 5.3/10 Alamo car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 5.3/10 Avis car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 4.8/10 Budget car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 4.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 4.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 3.2/10 Payless car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 4.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 4.3/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 4.3/10 Sixt car rentals in Santo Domingo
- 4.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Santo Domingo
Where can I find Europcar car rentals in Santo Domingo?
Top tips for renting a car from Europcar in Santo Domingo
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Europcar in Santo Domingo for $14 or less
- Book your rental car from Santo Domingo in Europcar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Europcar in Santo Domingo are around 61% cheaper than other car types, on average