|Open air all terrain||$29/day|
Pros: Staff was great, enjoyed the vehicle upgrade.
Cons: The Grand Cherokee was poorly washed. I like a clean vehicle for business.
Pros: Well, nothing... as we didn’t get the car.
Cons: We could have gotten the car
Pros: Beautiful C Class for an awesome price
Pros: Well, I was supposed to pick up the car at 1 pm (as the working hours based on the information on your website kayak.com were 9am-1pm). But when I arrived at the location 15 mins before 1pm, it was closed and the sign on the door was saying that the working hours are 9am-12 pm!!!!! So please update your website and do not waste people’s time during this hard days!!!
Cons: They didnt have a vehicle for me when i arrived they said they had nothing and couldnt help. Didnt even offer to help me.
Pros: Very affordable prices and the customer service
Cons: It was great!
Pros: I loved the pick up part but I hated the drop-off, I didn't get to see how much I payed, and so I have no clue about anything, he just took the keys out of my hands and said I will email you the information... now 16 hours later and still no email
Cons: Tried for several days to cancel reservation. From Kayak was unable to cancel via my account as kept getting notice that I couldn‘t cancel a reservation under someone else‘s name (??). From enterprise website every time I clicked to modify the existing reservation it refreshed to starting homepage. And rental location did not pick up phone for 5-6 calls, and no other form of contact. Four days of unsuccessful attempts - huge waste of time and very frustrating!!
Cons: They didn’t have the vehicle I reserved available.
Pros: The staff was kind, cordial and helpful. The car itself was also nice and generally in good condition.
Cons: There was still some trash in the car from the previous renters, the time we had to wait for our car to be ready was less than ideal, and (this is the biggest issue) there was no way to drop the car off before opening. We had to park it in a nearby strip mall and call Enterprise from the plane.
Pros: There was a huge line at the pick-up and only one agent to process the mass. It took an hour to get a car. Next door was Avis with 4 agents and their customers were processed promptly.
Cons: Have more agents to meet needs.
Pros: The staff was friendly at check-in, though it was a little weird/confusing of where to find the car. Thankfully, it is a relatively small airport and it was easy to find.
Cons: It would be nice if there was an extra person to assist in bringing someone from the check-in desk to the car and/or spend a little more time in talking about the features of the car.
Other suppliers in Calgary scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Calgary
- 8.4/10 Avis car rentals in Calgary
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Calgary
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Calgary
- 8.3/10 National car rentals in Calgary
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Calgary
- 7.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Calgary
- 6.7/10 Europcar car rentals in Calgary
- 8.3/10 Driving Force car rentals in Calgary
- 7.8/10 Routes Car & Truck Rentals car rentals in Calgary
- 6.4/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Calgary
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Calgary?
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Calgary
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Calgary for $35 or less
- Book your rental car from Calgary in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Enterprise in Calgary are around 53% cheaper than other car types, on average