Rental went very smoothly
Pros: Easy pick up in Seattle Downtown, car was available and ready for me when I arrived. Car was in proper condition with full tank of gas. Price paid was price quoted online.
Cons: Rental was one of the lowest I could find, but still was over $100/day for 2 days.
Pros: We were given a free upgrade at the initiation of the agent.
Cons: It was a little confusing to get to the garage where the cars were located.
Very straightforwards to Emerald Aisle users
Pros: Choose any car you like. Few of these are base models, and often give you a bit more than you paid for!
Cons: The procedure is very easy and staff who helped me is very friendly. And I drop the car off after hour with no staff on site, it’s very convenient.
Pros: Rep gave an upgrade while picking up vehicle.
Cons: Off site dropoff for airport but that is not the fault of National.
Pros: All of the staff seemed to enjoy working there and were very thoughtful of the needs of the customers, pointing out where I could find a bathroom and a good place to wait for my ride.
Limited choice in Emerald Aisle. Only SUVs availab
Cons: The primary reason I use the Emerald Aisle is to provide quick access and choice among a selection of quality mid-size cars. With two Emerald Aisle rentals in a short period of time (Ontario, CA and Seattle, WA), I experienced a very limited choice of vehicles. Instead of mid-size cars, the Emerald Aisle only contained a choice of compact SUVs. At Seattle, this was almost all Jeeps. Not much choice, and certainly not mid-size cars. On the positive side, National's attendant offered to have a sedan brought up from somewhere else. On the negative side, this would have taken extra time and would still have not provided me with a choice of vehicles.
Pros: The car was excellent but not at the airport where I expected it to be. I had to pay for a cab ($40) to get downtown and get stuck in horrible Seattle traffic leaving the rental center. The people at National were great and helpful but the entire experience should have been better
Other suppliers in Seattle scored
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Seattle
- 7.6/10 Avis car rentals in Seattle
- 8.2/10 Sixt car rentals in Seattle
- 7.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Seattle
- 6.9/10 Payless car rentals in Seattle
- 8.0/10 Budget car rentals in Seattle
- 8.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Seattle
- 6.2/10 Hertz car rentals in Seattle
- 6.1/10 Fox car rentals in Seattle
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Seattle
Where can I find National car rentals in Seattle?
Address1601 3rd Ave
|Monday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||07:30 - 16:00|
|Sunday||07:30 - 16:00|
Phone+1 888 826 6890
Top tips for renting a car from National in Seattle
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Seattle for $73 or less
- Book your rental car from Seattle in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from National in Seattle are around 28% cheaper than other car types, on average