|Standard station wagon||$78/day|
Pros: Staff was very friendly. Drop off was fast and easy
Pros: in the airport close to baggage pick up
Cons: car had a flat, reserved midsize - got subcompact, replacement car also a subcompact and was filthy as well as only had 1/2 tank of gas and had not been disinfected. spent 75 minutes checking in and picking up car before we could leave
Pros: Person who helped us with car was great. Car was adequate.
Cons: There were scratches on the car that we had to go back into the terminal about that should have been noted prior. It was over 90 degrees. When we returned we had to go drop off the keys in the terminal, and we had to wait in line.
Cons: Only company I use !!!
Pros: Staff was great
Cons: Need to specify that “managers special” could be a 12 passenger van! Who would ever think that a possibility!
Cons: No problem with service or staff at all, however the outside of the car had not been cleaned and the price was a little higher than normal, probably just the time of year
Pros: Pick up and drop of excellent.
Cons: Inside car was not well cleaned. Armrest and. GPS screen had finder prints all over. Car tires were set al all different poundage. One tire was under inflated at 23 lbs. The others were exceeded buy as much as 10 lbs. Should have been set at 32 all around. The 300 Chrysler is a nice driving aut
Pros: Didnt fulfill rental
Cons: Line was 30 deep while Hertz and Budget had no one waiting. Pricing was comparable.
Pros: Car we had reserved was not available. Waited in line for 45 minutes with no explanation as to why. The price should have been cut in half due to the inconvenience. Instead, we were only discounted $50.
Cons: Everything. Worst car rental experience ever.
Pros: Everything was easy, staff was helpful.
Pros: The agent upon return was the only GOOD experience I had
Cons: The agent I checked in with was terrible, I will not rent from Thrifty again. I bought the "Wild Card" on the type of vehicle I would get. The agent tried to upsell me to a bigger car but gave me the lowest end. Every time I have used the "Wild Card" option with other rental agencies.
Pros: Staff was friendly
Cons: Everything else
Other suppliers in Savannah scored
- 8.5/10 Alamo car rentals in Savannah
- 6.9/10 Avis car rentals in Savannah
- 7.1/10 Budget car rentals in Savannah
- 6.6/10 Dollar car rentals in Savannah
- 8.1/10 Enterprise car rentals in Savannah
- 7.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Savannah
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Savannah
- 6.0/10 Payless car rentals in Savannah
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Savannah?
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Savannah
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Savannah for $34 or less
- Book your rental car from Savannah in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Thrifty in Savannah are around 35% cheaper than other car types, on average