Find cheap flights to Cedar Rapids
Book Cheap Cedar Rapids Plane Tickets(Round-trip)
Pros: The lasting hollow feeling that your corporate irresponsibility leaves in the mind. It solidifies the theory that no injustice is greater in America than that of lost revenue.
Cons: You should be cancelling flights out of Europe during the Corona Pandemic you psychos.
Cons: Multiple bathroom facilities throughout flight very dirty, unclean, unsanitary. Bathroom deemed at back of plane was deemed “out of order” off limits because it was being used by AA staff. No issues with this but operable bathrooms should have been cleaned. Very nasty!
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (round trip)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cedar Rapids
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cedar Rapids? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cedar Rapids for the following prices or less: From Denver Intl $67, from New York $163, from Washington $222
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly to Cedar Rapids is January.
- Cedar Rapids Airport (CID) in Eastern Iowa is prepared for all kinds of passengers, so the terminal building has been revamped to make moving around the airport easy for those with disabilities. It also allows service dogs and has on-call assistants who can help with luggage and escort passengers.
- Those who could use some help navigating the airport, transport, or making more detailed plans for their stay in Cedar Rapids, head to the Information Center in the middle of the main lobby. Guest Service Associates who work there are prepared to give you all kinds of helpful tourist information.
- Businesses and business travelers who need a meeting space after landing in Cedar Rapids can book the Donald D. Swanson Executive Conference Room within the airport. The fee is $25 per hour or $100 for a day.
- Those who have to charge the batteries on their phones or other devices after the flight to Cedar Rapids will be relieved to hear that they can do it at the airport. Power outlets are available for use not only in the departure waiting area of the airport but also in the main lobby pre-security.
- Hoping to get some food into your stomach after the flight to Cedar Rapids? You can get a meal at Prairie Bistro & The Java House, which is located in the main public area and is accessible pre-security.
FAQs - booking Cedar Rapids flights
What is the cheapest flight to Cedar Rapids?
The cheapest airline ticket to Cedar Rapids from United States in the last 72 hours was $43 round-trip on the route Denver to Cedar Rapids. The most popular route is Denver to Cedar Rapids and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $122 round-trip.
Which airlines fly to Cedar Rapids?
In general from United States, United Airlines, Delta and KLM fly the most to Cedar Rapids. The most popular route is from Denver, and United Airlines, Frontier & Volaris fly this route the most.
How far is Cedar Rapids Airport from central Cedar Rapids?
Cedar Rapids Airport is 9 miles from the center of Cedar Rapids. View on Map.
What is the name of Cedar Rapids’s airport?
Cedar Rapids is served by Cedar Rapids Airport, also commonly referred to as Cedar Rapids. The airport code is CID.
What are the transportation options at Cedar Rapids Airport?
If your hotel does not offer airport transfers, you can use the services of shuttle companies that offer shared rides to and from the airport in Cedar Rapids, for example Airport Shuttle Service company is on-site near arrivals at the airport, so you can head their straight after landing. If you prefer a taxi, you will find one in the ground transportation area of the airport; the trip into the city should last under 20 minutes.
Where is Lost and Found at Cedar Rapids Airport?
In the event you found something or lost your belongings you should immediately head to the Information Center that is centrally positioned in the main lobby of the terminal building.
What car rental companies are onsite at Cedar Rapids Airport?
There are six rental car companies at the airport in Cedar Rapids: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National. It is possible to contact them in advance before your flight to Cedar Rapids to save some time after landing. The rental companies are open until midnight and are located near the baggage claim area in the main terminal, so you can access them easily on foot.
Is there a hotel near the airport in Cedar Rapids?
Yes, if you are arriving late and don’t want to make the trip into the city at night, you can check-in at Country Inn & Suites, which is located only 5 minutes from the airport. The hotel also offers its guests a free airport shuttle service, so you don’t have to worry about getting there. Alternatively, you can choose AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Rapids, which is a similar distance from the airport; but be aware that the shuttle it offers has to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now.
Flights to Cedar Rapids
- Flights »
- United States:
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.