Find cheap flights to Columbia
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 7% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$342||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Columbia
- Looking for cheap airfare to Columbia? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Columbia for the following prices or less: From San Diego $225, from Los Angeles $227, from Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl $326
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Columbia is January.
- If you are flying from Columbia Metropolitan Airport, you need not worry about how to spend time before your flight. Indeed, the airport offers a range of stores and kiosks in which to do some great last minute shopping and stock up on snacks for the trip.
- Eating at the airport is also not a problem as Columbia Metropolitan Airport features a largw food court which includes both options suited for full meals and others that are perfect for a simple and quick snack before your flight.
- Members of the military on active duty and their families can head to the USO Lounge located in the Atrium of the Columbia Metropolitan Airport. This lounge, which is free of charge, offers a series of amenities such as Wi-Fi, computers, video games, TVs, books, and complimentary food and drinks.
- If your flight to Columbia lands late and you don’t want to travel into the city during the night, the best solution is to book a room in one of the many hotels located only minutes from Columbia Metropolitan Airport. Some of them, like the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Columbia Airport SC, offer a shuttle service, and all feature comfortable rooms and rich breakfast spreads.
- Need to schedule a meeting between flights? The Columbia Metropolitan Airport features a Business Center, which is located on the lower level, near the baggage claim area. The center is equipped with workstations, Wi-Fi, and printing services, and includes a small conference room. It can be booked free of charge.
FAQs - booking Columbia flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United States to Columbia Metropolitan due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Columbia?
What is the cheapest flight to Columbia?
Which airlines fly to Columbia?
How far is Columbia Airport from central Columbia?
What is the name of Columbia’s airport?
How to get from Columbia Metropolitan Airport to Columbia city center?
What kind of services does Columbia Metropolitan Airport offer?
What airlines serve Columbia Metropolitan Airport?
What attractions is Columbia Metropolitan Airport close to?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Columbia?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Columbia?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Columbia?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Columbia?
Top 5 airlines flying to Columbia Metropolitan
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Columbia Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Columbia
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.