Find cheap flights to Hamilton
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 8% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$477||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hamilton
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hamilton? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Hamilton for the following prices or less: From New York $213, from Boston Logan Intl $339, from Washington $355
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hamilton is January.
- Although not very big, L.F. Wade International Airport offers quite a few shopping opportunities, the most notable of which are the duty free shop and The Store, which sells not only books, magazines, and travel essentials but also apparel and local crafts.
- Eating at L.F. Wade International Airport is also not an issue: there are dozens of restaurants and concession stands scattered around the airport, making it easy for you to grab a quick bite right before or right after your flight.
- For those who want some quiet time, L.F. Wade International Airport provides a private lounge equipped with amenities like free Wi-Fi, comfortable seating, TVs, books, magazines and newspapers, and a rest area. A lounge membership pass is required but it is easy and cheap to obtain even if you are traveling economy.
- If your flight to Hamilton lands at night and you don’t want to travel into the city at a late hour, you can stay at the Hamilton Airport Hotel & Conference Center. It is located just a short walk from the airport and features comfortable rooms with A/C and Wi-Fi, and a great breakfast spread.
- Stopping over in L.F. Wade International Airport and wondering what to do? You can easily get out of the airport and explore the surrounding areas. Popular tourist locations near the airport include St. Peter’s Church (1.4 miles north), Tom Moore’s Jungle (1.6 miles south), Fort St. Catherine (1.8 miles north), and the Crystal and Fantasy Caves (1.8 miles south).
FAQs - booking Hamilton flights
How long is the flight to Hamilton?
What is the cheapest flight to Hamilton?
Which airlines fly to Hamilton?
How far is Hamilton Airport from central Hamilton?
What is the name of Hamilton’s airport?
How to get from L.F. Wade International Airport to Hamilton city center?
What kind of services does L.F. Wade International Airport offer?
Does L.F. Wade International Airport provide services to families with children?
Are there good shopping places near L.F. Wade International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hamilton L.F Wade Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Hamilton Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Hamilton Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Hamilton
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.