Find cheap flights to Palawan
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1056||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Palawan
- Looking for cheap airfare to Palawan? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Palawan for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $773, from New York $996
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Palawan is October.
- When searching for flights to Palawan, you’ll most likely choose the Puerto Princesa International Airport (PPS) as your final destination. But the Filipino province is also served by two other airports—Francisco B. Reyes Airport (USU) on Busuanga Island and Cuyo Airport (CYU) on Cuyo Island.
- Most flights to Palawan from the United States require at least one layover, typically in the capital city of the Philippines, Manila. A nonstop flight from Manila to Busuanga takes about 1h 20m, and from Manila to Puerto Princesa on Palawan Island, approx. 1h 15m.
- The Puerto Princesa Airport is not only the largest and the one with the most options of flights and airlines, but it’s also a hub for Philippines-based domestic airline Air Juan and low-cost carrier Philippines AirAsia.
- Philippine Airlines operates many flights to Palawan from the US, with routes to both the Puerto Princesa and Busuanga airports.
- You don’t need to apply for a visa before booking your flight to Palawan. American citizens are issued a visa on arrival, which is all you’ll need, as long as you’re not staying for more than 30 days. Please make sure your passport is valid and has enough blank space for an entry visa stamp.
FAQs - booking Palawan flights
How long is the flight to Palawan?
What is the cheapest flight to Palawan?
What are the most popular destinations in Palawan?
What’s the best way to travel to Busuanga Island?
Can I fly to Cuyo Island from Palawan Island?
How do I travel from the airport to Puerto Princesa?
Where do I fly into if I’m visiting El Nido?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Palawan
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Palawan (Round-trip)
Flights to Palawan
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.