|Open air all terrain||$48/day|
Pros: Staff was great and very friendly. Drop off was very easy. The rental was clean inside. The vehicle I rented was awesome.
Cons: The rental was very dirty from the outside. Inside was clean. I recommend every one inspect their vehicle before driving off. The rental had small damage to front bumper and the plate was bent. I reported it before I left the lot. There needs to be alot of lightning where you pick up your rental. It's to dark and you can't really see clearly any damage unless you use a flashlight. Staff was great and very polite .
Pros: Nothing. I was not able to pick up the car.
Cons: After reserving a car, I showed up to the pickup location and they said they did not have an available car for me. They should not have allowed me to make a booking when they did not have any available cars.
Pros: staff was friendly
Cons: expensive and time consuming - it took a while to get the paperwork processed and I was constantly being asked to spend more on options.
Pros: relatively quick pick-up
Cons: Insurance options were not explained well
Pros: Car was clean. To easy to pick up and drop off.
Cons: Kind of car.
Pros: The staff was great and the process was quick and easy.
Cons: Car was not clean due to weather.
Pros: All of it was great!
Cons: No issues at all
Pros: Pickup was easy and offered several options for vehicles, which was great.
Cons: I was told I would get an electronic receipt at drop off but it never came. This is a big deal because I have to turn it into my company on an expense report for reimbursement. One extra hassle I don't need.
Pros: I loved that since they didn't have the car that I had rented, they gave me a free upgrade.
Cons: Nope... customer service was excellent
Pros: We almost didn’t have the car, but then they pulled the strings and had what we had booked.
Cons: They solved the problem.
Pros: Thr Chicago airport staff were atrocious and rude. The billings airport staff were wonderful.
Cons: The woman in the Alamo parking garage was one of the worst people I have ever dealt with. She actually cussed at us. It's also extremely difficult to figure out where you are supposed to go within the airport to find the car to pick up.
Pros: Check in staff in Chicago was the friendliest I have ever experienced in renting a car. No wait to talk with attendant at check in. Got a brand new rav4 with apple car play, exactly what we wanted. 10/10
Other suppliers in Chicago scored
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Chicago
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Chicago
- 8.1/10 Enterprise car rentals in Chicago
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Chicago
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Chicago
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Chicago
- 5.4/10 Airport Van car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Chicago
- 6.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Chicago
- 6.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Chicago
Where can I find Alamo car rentals in Chicago?
Address203 N La Salle St
|Monday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 15:30|
|Sunday||07:00 - 15:30|
Phone+1 800 462 5266
Top tips for renting a car from Alamo in Chicago
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Alamo in Chicago for $51 or less
- Book your rental car from Chicago in Alamo at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Alamo in Chicago are around 27% cheaper than other car types, on average