|Open air all terrain||$120/day|
Pros: Exceptional Experience.
Pros: Friendly staff...
Cons: Cup holders and little cubby wasnt clean. Stick with spilled something.
Cons: I was very pleased
Cons: Way too much confusion trying to locate a car in the class I had reserved (luxury). 5 different people asked if we needed help (we did) but none delivered. After much delay, we got a car that was just cleaned and we’re on our way. Not a very good showing.
Pros: GMC Arcadia has a very nice smooth ride and customer service was professional.
only 6 cars in the emerald isle
Pros: We arrived just before 1 am at O'Hare. there was no wait time for pick-up. we chose a Nissan from the 6 cars available... it was in good mechanical working condition.
Cons: The driver was informative but his attitude was lacking ~ my best description would be he was either tired or needed a vacation.. didn't help with suite cases, etc. when we walked up to the bus, he didn't even look at us. My husband is hard of hearing & didn't hear the back door on the bus open. Thankfully I heard it & realized he wanted us to enter through that door rather than at the front door of the bus. Apparently, the attendant had washed the car with the back window down a bit and the back seat was wet. also the car was not vacuumed thoroughly.
Pros: O'hare..no wait for pick-up at terminal 1; it does take a bit of a drive to get to the car rental area but the driver was friendly and the van was relatively warm. pick-up was no problem.
Cons: O'hare needs to step up their game if they want to match the service provided at Midway!
Pros: Every step of the process was flawless
Pros: Great customer service..
Pros: Friendliness of staff about the pick up and drop off locations
O'Hare Rental Experience
Pros: National staff were friendly, helpful and professional. There was a very good selection of cars in the Emerald Aisle. Both pick up and drop off were done quickly.
Cons: I can't think of anything I didn't like.
Cons: Car was dirty.
Other suppliers in Chicago scored
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Chicago
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Chicago
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Chicago
- 8.1/10 Enterprise car rentals in Chicago
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Chicago
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Chicago
- 5.4/10 Airport Van car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Chicago
- 6.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Chicago
- 6.8/10 Sixt car rentals in Chicago
Where can I find National car rentals in Chicago?
Address203 N La Salle St
|Monday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 15:30|
|Sunday||07:00 - 15:30|
Phone+1 800 227 7368
Top tips for renting a car from National in Chicago
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Chicago for $97 or less
- Book your rental car from Chicago in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from National in Chicago are around 27% cheaper than other car types, on average