|Open air all terrain||$135/day|
Pros: Was able to rent very cheap on the spot and upgrade to a very nice car. Employees were kind and understanding of my situation (my flight was canceled and I had to make it to MSP that night)
Pros: Yes, the staff was friendly and helpful. Both picking up and returning was quick and easy.
Cons: Everything was fine.
Cons: Local operation worked hard to make up for car not available
Cons: I booked and made plans just for them to say they where overbooked
Pros: nothing--i didnt have a reservation at that location. they said kayak had made the reservation for the oak lawn location. i gave them the reservation number. still said reservation was for oak lawn. i had to give up my weekend plans because no cars were available.
Cons: should have booked directly with enterprise, which i did for this weekend. either you guys should get it together, or 2900 n sheffield lied--then you better have a talk with them.
Cons: If they had the car
Pros: All was ok
Pros: Pick up was nice and easy, took about 10 minutes, start to finish. Car was clean and comfortable, it was a better vehicle than I expected.
Cons: Drop off and confirmation of drop off was not straightforward. Had to speak with multiple people. Customer service when in Manila are very incompetent and made many mistakes and informed me of wrong information.
Cons: upon return i learned that the location was closed after being looted during the george floyd protests in chicago. i totally understand that these were unique circumstances, but it would have been great to get a phone call so i didn't have to drive all the way to the south side and back. i feel like that's the only real reason for them to need to contact me, and they insisted on having two contact phone numbers. this would have been a good time to use them!
Cons: Pickup and drop off were very busy and felt a little hectic.
Other suppliers in Chicago scored
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Chicago
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Chicago
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Chicago
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Chicago
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Chicago
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Chicago
- 5.4/10 Airport Van car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Chicago
- 6.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Chicago
- 6.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Chicago
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Chicago?
Address5358 W Irving Park Rd
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Sunday||00:00 - 00:00|
Phone+1 708 524 8008
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Chicago
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Chicago for $48 or less
- Book your rental car from Chicago in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Enterprise in Chicago are around 27% cheaper than other car types, on average