Cons: Nothing, as expected
Cons: I didn't get the car, they said the car (minivan) which I have booked is not there and they will cancel the booking
Pros: Staff in Chicago was excellent,
Cons: Mystery vehicle was a 15 passenger van, for one person to drive not the best use of a vehicle. Drop off address in South Bend does not exist, staff in South Bend has no answer when asked why it was incorrect online and on paperwork.
Cons: The reservation didn't hold the level of car I reserved, so I was upgraded 4 levels and the upgrade fee wasn't waved. What's the point of a reservation if that car isn't reserved?
Pros: The pick up was very quick
Cons: My car stunk like cigarettes and I was worried the whole time that I would be charged for smoking.
Cons: The steering wheel had some issues and i had to struggle with it on the highway. Also, the service light was on the whole time
Pros: Staff in Chicago were very nice.
Cons: Accidentally was charged for the refill option when I wanted to decline it but the staff at my destination fixed it.
Pros: Great staff with difficult job.
Cons: Only two CS reps at rental booth. With a large amount of people in line to wait. Great job by the CS who were working with difficult situation.
Cons: I left my iPad in the car at Chicago airport. Took shuttle bus to airport and at gate realized the error. It was impossible to reach a human at the airport car rental desk so couldn’t ask a human to grab the missing iPad. Was forced to fill out a form on the website. And of course it has not been found. If they would simply have let a person talk to a person, a lot of money and headache could have been saved.
Cons: Didn’t show me how to use the car and it didn’t start up on several occasions. No one there at drop off and had issues getting ahold of them on the 800 number
Pros: The car was clean, new, and didn't smell.
Cons: If it was located in the Union Station instead of four blocks away.
Pros: They did a great job moving Avery long line quickly and having a very streamlined easy process.
Other suppliers in Chicago scored
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in Chicago
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Payless car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Chicago
- 5.3/10 Airport Van car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Chicago
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Chicago
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Chicago
- 6.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Chicago
- 5.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Chicago
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Chicago?
Address3721 North Broadway Street
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00|
Phone+1 773 528 1770
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Chicago
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Chicago for $41 or less
- Book your rental car from Chicago in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Budget in Chicago are around 31% cheaper than other car types, on average