Pros: The agents are friendly
Cons: I was give a car with an expired license plate. I was told that it isn't a big deal because I did not receive a ticket.
Pros: The young gentlemen at the front desk counter was very unprofessional and rude. He canceled my reservation and told me that he doesn’t need my business.
Cons: I honestly think that there is no help for this location. Unless they hire new people who are professional and friendly towards the customers.
Cons: Pickup is like a pressure cooker environment. Deliberately made me wait (50 minutes wait on a weekday) and selling me lot of unnecessary services. I already bought insurance and they added insurance to bill without asking me. I still don’t know if I’d paid for gas, even though I filled gas while returning car. Very bad experience. Car isn’t of good quality either. It keeps prompting me about engine oil needing change and made me anxious if it going to stop on freeway.
Pros: Pick up and drop of was very easy and quick.
Pros: Drop off staff was friendly and helpful
Cons: The car should of been cleaned, it smelled like cigarettes, they didn’t have the mid size car we rented, they only had suv
Pros: The staff was friendly and efficient
Cons: I don't have any negative feedback. The process went smoothly
Pros: The staff was very good
Cons: The vehicle.
Cons: We could have been alerted that our pick-up time was the same as the time the office was closed!
Cons: extended dropeff tine by 2 hours and cost $50 thought that was extremely high.
Pros: pick up and drop off super easy? car was clean, had automatic cruise control when you hit set,had good mileage and was comfortable.
Cons: It took me a long while to figure out how to maximize ac vents so part of the trip I was warm. Next time I'll check it when I get in car and if I have trouble like I did I'll ask for help.
Pros: Everything was great, very friendly, pick up and drop off was quick, easy and convenient. This location is great as it's close to LAKE CTA Station.
Cons: They removed the grace period for returning the car, I'm not sure why they did so but it would be better to have a grace period as this location is in downtown and sometimes you might stuck in traffic and not be able to return the car in time
Cons: Very, very long wait at check in. Fees, etc raised quoted price by $100+
Other suppliers in Chicago scored
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Payless car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Chicago
- 5.3/10 Airport Van car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Chicago
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Chicago
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Chicago
- 6.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Chicago
- 5.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Chicago
Where can I find Avis car rentals in Chicago?
Address10255 West Zemke Boulevard
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 773 825 4600
Top tips for renting a car from Avis in Chicago
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Avis in Chicago for $32 or less
- Book your rental car from Chicago in Avis at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Avis in Chicago are around 31% cheaper than other car types, on average