|Standard station wagon||$52/day|
|Open air all terrain||$63/day|
Cons: Was given a car that had been smoked in before, then was charged for the cleaning fee for it when I didn't ever smoke in it.
Cons: I am furious.... I rented a car and never received a confirmation email nor was there a reservation when I got to the airport. AND they didn't have any available cars. I had to rent a car from Alamo for $200+ and it took so long that I still missed my business meeting. I will literally never use kayak again.
Pros: Staff was awesome.
Pros: Staff was friendly and helpful.
Cons: It took longer than I expected to get the car. It wasn't ready. I wasn't all that impressed with the Impala. I can understand why GM discontinued it.
Cons: They didn’t have any cars available. Had to wait 30 minutes for a car.
Pros: The staff was exceptionally nice and the drop off was very easy and understanding.
Cons: Everything was professional and really quick.
Pros: The drop-off was very easy. The vehicle was very good.
Cons: When I went to the counter to pick up the car, the car was not available. I waited for almost an hour for the car to be available. The staff was not friendly at all. Bad experience. I will not use Thrifty in the future.
Cons: I lost money on this deal. The rental car company did not acknowledge the 65 dollars that I paid online with kayak and no one is retuning that amount to men they charged me separately for the whole thing. Feel cheated
Pros: The car smelled like stale cigarettes it was pretty disgusting. At times the smell was so overwhelming that it may be almost physically sick
Cons: The car smelled like stale cigarettes it was pretty disgusting. At times the smell was so overwhelming that it may be almost physically sick
Pros: Not one thing was pleasant
Cons: Car, service everything
Pros: Pick up quick. Drop off super easy. Tram to go to airport was ready and didn't make me wait until it filled up. Price was very reasonable relative to other car rental agencies.
Pros: No, the staff was not super helpful. We waited at least 40 minutes for a car after reserving one. They had a car available that was a step up for an upgrade and in my opinion, they should have offered it to us for the same price since they didn't have a car for us. Dropping our car off was very quick.
Cons: Complimentary upgrade since they had no car for us.
Other suppliers in Chicago scored
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in Chicago
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Payless car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Chicago
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Chicago
- 5.3/10 Airport Van car rentals in Chicago
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Chicago
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Chicago
- 6.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Chicago
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Chicago
- 5.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Chicago
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Chicago?
Address5150 W 55th Street
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Phone+1 877 283 0898
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Chicago
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Chicago for $42 or less
- Book your rental car from Chicago in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Thrifty in Chicago are around 31% cheaper than other car types, on average