Probably not worse than other airlines
Pros: - We arrived safely.
- Crew was cordial, polite and professional.
- Company allows delaying flight delay up to a week free of charge, to enable tourism in Iceland (we did not take advantage this time).
Cons: - Reykjavik airport boarding is a mess (as always). No waiting area with seating near gates. People are standing in hallways like cattle.
- Plane was louder than usual, even though we were seated near front, 2 rows behind first class.
- insufficient legroom for taller people.
- company charges extra for exit row seats.
- no complimentary food, except for children under 12, for a transatlantic flight.
- some trash (plastic bottles) left under seats from previous flight.
- human waste smell from septic tank in cabin toward end of flight.