Las Vegas Casino Hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for casino hotels in Las Vegas
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Most popular casino hotels in Las Vegas
Top tips for finding casino hotels in Las Vegas
- If you’re looking for casino hotels in Las Vegas, you should consider staying at Excalibur Hotel and Casino. The three-star Camelot-themed hotel is situated on the Strip and boasts a buzzing casino, spa, two outdoor swimming pools, and evening entertainment that includes a medieval joust show. The budget-friendly resort also offers great public transit links to other restaurants, clubs, and hotels on the Strip.
- When it comes to style and hospitality, look no further than The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino. Encompassing an array of architecture and art, the hotel is located on the Strip and delivers a state-of-the-art casino with lots of gaming options.
- If you want to stay in a hotel in Las Vegas with a plentiful selection of slot machines, book a room at the city’s largest resort, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. Positioned on the Strip, the hotel not only has the greatest number of guest bedrooms, but also the biggest casino in Las Vegas at 171,500 square feet. The slot machine is the most popular gaming machine in its casino, which boasts more than 2,600 machines.
- For the best-paying slot machines in Las Vegas, consider staying on the North Strip. The Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower has some of the loosest slots on the Strip, with a range from one penny to around $25 denomination machines that also vary in theme, like traditional three-reel machines as well as more modern gaming machines.
- Another casino resort north of the Strip with high-paying slots is Circus Circus. This resort is home to Slots-A-Fun Casino, which features only slot machines—including some of the oldest in Las Vegas—as well video machines, all starting with a small minimum bet.