Find cheap flights to Helsinki
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|June||Most popular time to fly with an average 25% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$688||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Helsinki
- Looking for cheap airfare to Helsinki? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Helsinki for the following prices or less: From Miami $483, from Los Angeles $496, from Chicago $548
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Helsinki is February.
- Interested in pampering yourself either after your flight to Helsinki lands or before your flight takes off? Stop by Relax and Fly Feel Good, a spa that is located in the Departures Terminal of Helsinki Airport and offers a variety of beauty treatments, including facials and massages.
- If you have an overnight layover at Helsinki Airport, consider booking a room at Hotel GLO, the only hotel that is officially located inside the airport’s terminals. This airport has standard amenities, such as a lobby bar, and provides travelers with a comfortable and convenient place to get a good night’s sleep.
- Hoping to learn more information about the local region after your flight to Helsinki lands? Make sure to visit one of the airport’s Information Desks located in the Arrivals terminal of Helsinki Airport. The employees at these desks can help you to find a hotel, decide which attractions you would like to visit, and answer any questions you may have.
- Traveling to Helsinki for business? Consider purchasing an access pass to the SAS Lounge located near Gate 13 of the Departures terminal. This lounge has a separate meeting room area and provides guests with high-speed WiFi, plenty of outlets, and comfortable tables and chairs to do work.
- Planning on doing a substantial amount of shopping during your time in Helsinki? Don’t forget to apply for your VAT refund at the Premier e-Tax Free desk near the check-in area of Terminal 2. This desk allows you to complete the entire process electronically, making it quick and easy to get money back from your big purchases.
FAQs - booking Helsinki flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United States to Helsinki-Vantaa due to COVID-19?
What is the cheapest flight to Helsinki?
Which airlines fly to Helsinki?
How far is Helsinki Airport from central Helsinki?
What is the name of Helsinki’s airport?
What shopping options are there in Helsinki Airport?
Is there an area to watch the planes take off in Helsinki Airport?
What services are there for children in Helsinki Airport?
Is there anywhere where I can store my belongings in Helsinki Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Helsinki?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Helsinki?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Helsinki?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Helsinki?
Top 5 airlines flying to Helsinki-Vantaa
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Helsinki Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Helsinki
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.