Find cheap flights to Copenhagen
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 26% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$735||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Copenhagen
- Looking for cheap airfare to Copenhagen? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Copenhagen for the following prices or less: From New York $433, from Los Angeles $441, from Boston Logan Intl $482
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Copenhagen is January.
- The largest airport of the Scandinavian countries with millions of passengers going through its doors every year, Copenhagen Airport Kastrup is located in the small town of Kastrup, on the island of Amager, only 5 miles south of Copenhagen. However, it isn’t just flights to Copenhagen that land here: the airport also serves tourists going to Zealand, the Øresund Region, and southern Sweden.
- Due to its popularity and the great number of airlines – and thus of passengers – it serves, Copenhagen Airport Kastrup is always striving to offer first-class services and entertainment. This includes a plethora of shops, both local and international big-chain names, where you can spend time before your departure or between connecting flights during a stopover. Furthermore, Copenhagen Airport Kastrup also features an incredible range of bars, cafes, and restaurants which will make eating at the airport no problem at all.
- For those who want to take some time away from the hustle and bustle of the airport, Copenhagen Airport Kastrup provides a number of workspaces and lounges. These feature a stylish decor that makes it easy to forget that you are spending hours in an airport and offer amenities such as high-speed Wi-Fi, free newspapers and magazines from various countries, snacks and drinks, shower facilities, and workstations and meeting rooms in which to conduct business.
- If your stopover in Copenhagen is long and you just want to rest and sleep the hours away, a great option is the Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport. Located just a step away from Terminal 3 and only 15 minutes from the city center, the Clarion Hotel features comfortable rooms designed to guarantee a good sleep.
- Feel tired and achy after your flight to Copenhagen? No need to worry – Copenhagen Airport Kastrup also offers a physiotherapy and acupuncture services with professionals boasting 20+ years of experience in the fields. Just head to their studios, book your treatment (you can even do so online), and let them take care of your aches and pains.
FAQs - booking Copenhagen flights
How long is the flight to Copenhagen?
What is the cheapest flight to Copenhagen?
Which airlines fly to Copenhagen?
How far is Copenhagen Airport from central Copenhagen?
What is the name of Copenhagen’s airport?
How to get from Copenhagen Airport Kastrup to Copenhagen city center?
What kind of services does Copenhagen Airport offer?
Does Copenhagen Airport provide services to families with children?
Does Copenhagen Airport provide services to people traveling with animals?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kastrup Copenhagen
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Copenhagen
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.