Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Cozumel
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 49% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$160||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$170||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cozumel hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Cozumel hotel
- For the scuba diving and snorkeling fanatics, Cozumel is a good place to go to indulge in your favorite pastime. It might be a good idea to stay at one of the hotels that will organize diving and snorkeling excursions for you. The 4-star Hotel Cozumel & Resort is a good hotel to consider as it is possible to snorkel right off the hotel’s private beach and you can organize diving tours at the reception desk of the hotel.
- If a round of golf or two is in your itinerary, consider staying at the Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort. This 4-star resort, on the beachfront in Cozumel, is a 5-minute drive away from the Cozumel Country Club, which boasts an 18-hole golf course in the middle of mangroves and marshlands.
- It would be a pity to go to Cozumel and miss out on the Punta Sur Ecological Park, which has one of the nicest beaches on Cozumel. Occidental Cozumel is a 4-star resort that is just 21 minutes’ drive away from the entrance to this park and tours of the park can be organized by the resort. Punta Sur Ecological Park is around 2,500 acres in area and is home to many different species of bird, flowers, crocodiles and sea turtles.
- If staying in a resort does not appeal to you, then you could consider staying in the 3-star Hotel Plaza Cozumel, which is in the capital of the island, San Miguel de Cozumel. This hotel is within walking distance of the Benito Juarez Park and the Cozumel Museum, a building which houses exhibitions about the island’s history.
- For visitors who want to experience the cuisine and take the opportunity to do some shopping in San Miguel de Cozumel, you could stay at the Suites Colonial. This 2-star hotel is located in the center of the capital on a lively street that boasts restaurants and various shops – both local and international – where you can satisfy your hunger and your desire to shop!
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cozumel
Are hotels in Cozumel safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Cozumel?
What are the best hotels near Villa Blanca Reef?
Which hotels in Cozumel are all inclusive?
Which hotels in Cozumel have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Cozumel have a view?
Which hotels in Cozumel have airport shuttle services?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cozumel?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cozumel by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cozumel hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map