Pros: Ease of booking and the customer service of the individual at the counter - didn't get his name but he was there at pick up and drop off and had us in and out within minutes! The car was great!
Cons: Couldn't find contact info online so I had to drop in a week before just to confirm the location and details - didn't want to leave anything to the last minute. It's located opposite Square One beside the Novotel hotel.
Pros: Fast check out
Pros: It's easy and good service
Very Very Bad Service and Attitude.
Pros: We went to Canada for 2 days for Family Emergency Our flight was late I called Thrifty Rental explain everything They advise me don't worry When you arrived at Pearson Toronto Airport Your car shound be ready at airPort location We arrived At 4pm at Thrifty they told us we made a reservation at city location we have no cars available I have explain everything and everything to them I was so frustrated called the Taxi went to a city location they were closed.I call customer service Told my situation. They made a new reservation at Dollar rent a car at same location at Thrifty and dollar RENTAL where I was told they don't have any cars available By time We got back from city to airport Taxi cost me $100 and my new rental cost me $80 dollars extra From my original reservation and wasted one all day. Worst service ever.
Other suppliers in Mississauga scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Mississauga
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Mississauga
- 8.0/10 Budget car rentals in Mississauga
- 4.0/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Mississauga
- 9.0/10 Enterprise car rentals in Mississauga
- 6.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Mississauga
- 4.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Mississauga
- 9.8/10 Driving Force car rentals in Mississauga
- 7.0/10 Routes Car & Truck Rentals car rentals in Mississauga
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Mississauga?
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Mississauga
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Mississauga for $32 or less
- Full-size rental cars from Thrifty in Mississauga are around 53% cheaper than other car types, on average