Pros: The staff was friendly and happy to serve you. The person helping us gave us exact instructions on where to go.
Cons: They did a great job so I would not change a thing.
Pros: The staff was helpful and drop off was easy. The car was new and clean.
Cons: Didn’t know there was an additional charge to pick up from airport location. It could have been better if it was stated when we make the reservation so customers may be able to choose other locations that don’t require an additional charge to pick up the car.
Pros: Great car, drove well, man at the counter was really nice.
Cons: They didn't seem to know anything about the online booking system that I used, I ended up paying almost double because I wanted a GPS system which upgraded me to a nicer vehicle. However, I booked a Rav4 which is pretty comparable to a Chevy Esquire. I just feel like I overpaid for the upgrade.
Pros: Pickup and especially drop off at airport easy. Given a choice of cars; customer service great! New car w/ great features.
Cons: Wish there were tips of which location closest to train station
Cons: Bought car insurance online when I booked the car. When I was getting the car the csr said the online coverage doesn’t work. So I wasted money on that and had to pay $30 a day for full coverage car insurance
Pros: Staffs are not helpful and the price is totally different from what we get from kayak. I would never used Thrifty and kayak from now on.
Cons: Better quote including tax and fees
Pros: Super easy pick up and drop off
Cons: I had to stop and put in more windshield fluid when I got the vehicle.
Pros: Staff seemed to have no idea what or how to do his job or use the computer. I was there 40 minutes and left to rent from enterprise. Another guy was there even before me and still wasnt helped when I left.
Great return staff!
Pros: Car was super clean and in perfect condition. Return staff at yvr we’re outstanding!
Pros: Costumer service excellent. Car in perfect state. Thank you.
Pros: All was excellent, grat attencion, good car quality
Other suppliers in Vancouver scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Vancouver
- 8.0/10 Avis car rentals in Vancouver
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Vancouver
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Vancouver
- 8.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Vancouver
- 7.8/10 National car rentals in Vancouver
- 5.9/10 Ace car rentals in Vancouver
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Vancouver
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Vancouver?
AddressUnit 3 - 790 Sw Marine Drive
|Monday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:00|
Phone+1 604 630 7777
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Vancouver
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Vancouver for $43 or less
- Book your rental car from Vancouver in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Thrifty in Vancouver are around 47% cheaper than other car types, on average