|Intermediate station wagon||$326/day|
Cons: More info regarding insurance options
Cons: My flight was an hour delayed, so I couldn’t pick the car up, as the office was closed. I called the rental company and they said there is nothing I can do! Ended up getting an Uber back to the airport and renting another car and waste my deposit from the first! Annoying.
Pros: Helpful and friendly staff overall.
Cons: Different options were aconfusing, and felt like I was upsold quite a bit. Ended up paying much more than I initially thought.
Pros: Elantra is a nice car
Cons: First car I picked up had a bulge in the front driver-side tire. I didn't notice it until I got home. I called and was advised to return the vehicle. Not ideal considering the tire was damaged, but I drove it back anyway. I was given the last car.
Pros: Everything. Price, location, service and car quality.
Pros: Both the pickup and drop off gentlemen were wonderful, kind, and helpful!
Cons: More info that the drop off location was in the alley.
Pros: Staff was very rude.
Cons: The chosen car not available.
Pros: Staff was nice service was good
Cons: Kayak booking did not show the pickup & drop off was off-airport!!! That is on Kayak!
Cons: Staff at both pick up and drop of were horrible. Car was not ready and we sat and waited and waited. When I inquired the response was “I told you there would be a wait” though I had the car booked for months. We the manager finally got involved we got a car right away but the manager did not look
Pros: The guys at the airport drop off were awesome.
Cons: The guy at the pickup was a jerk. He tried to up charge everything. Didn't want to accept the insurance we bought with the rental. Also said we had to pay 100 for gas even if we brought it back full.
Pros: The car was fine
Cons: The company has a terrible process and will try to take money from you by saying you damaged the car when you did not
Pros: Very helpful staff!
Other suppliers in Vancouver scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Vancouver
- 8.0/10 Avis car rentals in Vancouver
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Vancouver
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Vancouver
- 8.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Vancouver
- 7.8/10 National car rentals in Vancouver
- 5.9/10 Ace car rentals in Vancouver
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Vancouver
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Vancouver?
Address790 Southwest Marine Drive
|Monday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:00|
Phone+1 604 324 9425
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Vancouver
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Vancouver for $33 or less
- Book your rental car from Vancouver in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Hertz in Vancouver are around 47% cheaper than other car types, on average