Pros: Fun car. Easy drop off.
Cons: Car wasn't totally clean, some trash and also the interior of the windshield was pretty dirty. Car wasn't ready at pickup time and queue was long.
Cons: The web site didn't make it clear that the pickup was not at the airport Budget office, but some other. Fortunately the clerk had cars available and provided one. If the airport inventory had been sold out, I would have had a problem.
Pros: Drop off was so easy
Cons: It took a bit longer than expected to get the car
Pros: A nice clean vehicle
Cons: Be prepared, have an ample supply of cars to fill your reservations when people show up, the excuses given only proved that you were not prepared, and inform everyone in line the cause of the delay, not when they approach the counter. Have people available in the garage to point you to your vehicle do we don't have to wander around, our Budget rental was in the Avis section, nobody warned us.
Pros: Easy process. Good rates, clean car.
Cons: Ford MyKey was enabled and the max speed was barely over the legal speed limit. This resulted in warnings in the dash any time I went exactly the speed limit. Passing slower traffic was also not easy.
Pros: Staff were friendly, drop off was fast and helpful staff guided us. THE BEST FEATURE/SERVICE: Staff that help us load luggage onto the shuttle buses that take us to/from the Rental Center - they are fantastic!
Cons: Staff to help us off-load the luggage.
Pros: The staff was very friendly.
Cons: Drop off could have been more convenient.
Pros: Once I got to the car, the process was quick and easy.
Cons: There was a thirty minute wait to get your car, the staff were scrolling social media on their phones while helping customers, the customer service rep said little more than hello to me, my car smelled like cigarettes and had trash in the back seat. Kind of a bummer. Won’t be using Budget again.
Cons: More flexible pickup drop off times
Cons: Reservation was not in system. Quoted 4X of reservation made online. They said system was behind since I made reservation within hour of pick up but this would be corrected when I drop car off and I would be charge correct / reservation amount. At drop off the invoice was 2.5X of reservation $
Pros: Nothing - the guy checked me in was rude and then my rental car broke down
Cons: Everything. Talk about inconvience for the customer when your rental breaks down
Other suppliers in Phoenix scored
- 9.0/10 Alamo car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Phoenix
- 9.1/10 National car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Payless car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Phoenix
- 5.1/10 Fox car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Phoenix
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Phoenix
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Phoenix?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Phoenix
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Phoenix for $39 or less
- Book your rental car from Phoenix in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Budget in Phoenix are around 33% cheaper than other car types, on average