Pros: Every phase of the process was pleasant.
Pros: I got the car with no problems and dropped it off with no problems
Pros: Drop off was easy. Price was great.
Cons: Had some issues on road trip with car and wanted to trade it for another, called 5 locations and none had any cars available. Ended it with the same old car we started with after 6000 miles on our road trip.
Pros: The staff was easy to talk to and took care of us quickly and efficiently. They even gave us a better car than we asked for. The car was clean and neat. We like this company and will most likely be renting from them again.
Cons: At this time, we do not have a response.
Pros: Staff was friendly and very accommodating, even with several changes as I worked through the process of a short notice trip.
Pros: Smooth experience, short wait time.
Cons: They have limited weekend hours.
Pros: Nothing, unfortunately.
Cons: We paid for a rental car the day before and when we got there the woman in charge said that we were in line and had 18 people ahead of us and had no idea when the other cars would be dropped off. She was surprisingly rude. My wife and I were renting the car because we had planned a 7 hour layover so that we could see her 92 year old grandmother and take her to lunch before returning to Los Angeles. As a result, we ended up paying double the cost with enterprise and ended up seeing her for 45 min before having to leave due to the lack of service.
Pros: Staff at the PHX location went above and beyond to help accommodate my needs for a rental needs. They were fantastic to work with!!!
Cons: Drop off location in Magnolia TX was closed in the middle of the afternoon. Neighboring store stated they were frequently closed in the afternoon and the 2 staff members were gone most of the time...
Pros: Friendly, efficient, and easy. Car was all that we could want. Good price.
Cons: Nothing. Very easy.
Pros: Value was great
Cons: The rental site was not clear that this Hertz was 30 minutes off the airport. $60 cab ride was not expected. Took Uber on the return at half price.
Cons: Help at the res counter to fix an issue with an error on site selection was terrible. The reservation was supposed to be picked up at PHX but was held at Camelback which was already closed for the day. We were threatened with cancellation fees and Kayak referred us to Hertz and Hertz referred us to Kayak.
Other suppliers in Phoenix scored
- 9.0/10 Alamo car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Phoenix
- 9.1/10 National car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Payless car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Phoenix
- 5.1/10 Fox car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Phoenix
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Phoenix
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Phoenix?
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Phoenix
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Phoenix for $25 or less
- Book your rental car from Phoenix in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Hertz in Phoenix are around 33% cheaper than other car types, on average