|Open air all terrain||$74/day|
Pros: One way no drop off fee - woo hoo. Now that is freedom.
Cons: Shuttle between Mesa Gateway Airport and Phx Sky Harbor car rental. Mesa to car rental is like a 40 buck Uber.
Pros: yes drop off good
Cons: pick up was not good....had to give to references with current address. this was unexpected and took me quite a while to go thru me emails to find something. inconvenient.
Pros: The truck had not been cleaned. I alerted the staff in SLC and she said it wasn’t her problem. I needed to talk with where I rented it. PHX. It was dark when I rented it. I left early the next morning and when the sun came up it was disgusting. Even had the previous gas receipt left in the cup holder. With COVID- 9 we were very concerned. Enterprise could have cared less.
Cons: Needed to be cleaned and disinfected if they are going to hang a sign in window saying how they care. They don’t! Even when I said something they didn’t care
Pros: Easy pickup / dropoff
Cons: Kayak did not send a confirmation email with trip details and dealership locations.
Pros: I did not have a van to pick it up. And they is still a charge of $88 on my credit card. Can someone fix that for me?
Cons: It was so cheap that they did give me a car but when I call in it was still available.
Pros: Staff was friendly. They answered all my questions and service was prompt.
Pros: Great value on a very nice car. We rented a Mercedes Benz SUV one way from Phoenix to Bellingham WA for an amazingly low price.
Cons: The car had a slight hint that someone had smoked in it despite the stickers not allowing it. It was very faint but definitely there.
Pros: The staff at the airport were slow, poorly organized, and the car was dirty. In contrast, thee staff at the drop off were efficient. Punctual, and pleasant to work with.
Pros: Everything was great
Pros: Yes and yes!
Cons: All great!!!!
Pros: Staff in both locations friendly and helpful. Due to the current COVID19 conditions, one-way drop-off was waived which was very helpful and kind.
Cons: Really nothing...got a comfortable car in the size requested. Friendly staff. Very reasonable rate.
Pros: Staff was friendly and efficient. Our car was clean and perfect for our needs. We have had 2 recent 'bad' rental experiences with other agencies and working with Enterprise was a breath of fresh air!
Other suppliers in Phoenix scored
- 9.0/10 Alamo car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Phoenix
- 9.1/10 National car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Payless car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Phoenix
- 5.1/10 Fox car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Phoenix
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Phoenix
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Phoenix?
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Phoenix
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Phoenix for $30 or less
- Compact rental cars from Enterprise in Phoenix are around 33% cheaper than other car types, on average