Find cheap flights to Argentina
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|April||Most popular time to fly with an average 11% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1265||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Argentina
- Looking for cheap airfare to Argentina? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Argentina for the following prices or less: From Miami $914, from New York $956, from Los Angeles $1086
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Argentina is October.
- Several international airports blanket the northern half of Argentina, including Governor Francisco Gabrielli International Airport (MDZ), or El Plumerillo Airport, in the northwest province of Mendoza. This is the gateway to the Andes Mountains as well as the provinces of San Juan, Catamarca, San Luis and Neuquén.
- For those wishing to visit the northern provinces of Santiago del Estero, Chaco and Santa Fe, plan your flight from the US to Argentina so that you land at Pajas Blancas Airport (COR) in Cordoba. However, to reach Formosa, you may wish to consider a flight from Asuncion, Paraguay, which is much closer.
- Buenos Aires province faces east to the Atlantic Ocean and its capital city hosts the country’s main international gateway. From Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE), or Buenos Aires Airport, one can reach the northeastern provinces of Misiones, Corrientes and Entre Rios, which share a border with Brazil and Uruguay.
- South of the Rio Negro is the region of Patagonia, which includes the provinces of Rio Negro, Chubut and Santa Cruz. This large area has a couple of regional airports so you can get there by air. Piloto Civil N. Fernandez Airport (RGL) is in Santa Cruz and Teniente Luis Candelaria (BRC) is in Rio Negro.
- Tucuman, Salta and Jujuy are three provinces in the northwestern region of Argentina, close to the borders of Chile and Bolivia. Like Patagonia, this area is far removed from the usual hubs, so you’ll have to make use of regional airports to put you in proximity to them. Gobernador Horacio Guzman (JUJ) is one such airport in Jujuy.
FAQs - booking Argentina flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United States to Argentina due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from the United States to Argentina due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Argentina?
What is the cheapest flight to Argentina?
Which airlines fly to Argentina?
What are the most popular destinations in Argentina?
Which major airport is closest to Tierra del Fuego?
I want to visit Iguazu Falls. Which airport should I use?
What are the visa requirements for Argentina?
Where is the Perito Moreno Glacier and how can I travel there?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Argentina
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Argentina Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Argentina
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.