Find cheap flights to Charleston
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 2% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 6% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$275||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Charleston
- Looking for cheap airfare to Charleston? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Charleston for the following prices or less: From Washington $132, from New York $133, from Boston Logan Intl $148
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be February, March and April. The cheapest month to fly to Charleston is January.
- Travelers looking for flights to Charleston will be landing at Charleston International Airport (CHS). It is by far the busiest airport in South Carolina; however, if your travel plans are to visit South Carolina in general, chances are you might fly into Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) or Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), which are South Carolina’s other busiest and most popular airports.
- Are you a vegetarian, vegan, or maybe someone who can only eat gluten-free food? Well, luckily for you, King Street Cookies has all your dietary needs taken care of. King Street Cookies is Orthodox Kosher-certified and also meets the dietary needs of Halal patrons, vegans, vegetarians, and gluten intolerant diners. They have a variety of delectable dessert delights that are a quick serve and are good on the go.
- Want to take home some memorabilia and souvenirs from your trip to Charleston? Charleston International Airport has plenty of shopping options available to help you find the perfect trinket to bring home. Veranda News, Hudson Stores, and Low Country Harley-Davidson are all great shops to find a last-minute gift for yourself or for family and friends.
- Traveling as a mother can be difficult at times, especially for nursing mothers or mothers of small children. Fortunately for traveling mothers, Charleston International Airport has two Mamava mobile breastfeeding pods as well as from the standard family restrooms. The self-contained pods feature electrical outlets for breastfeeding pumps and other electronics, a foldable table, and, of course, comfortable seating.
- History buffs rejoice! Fort Sumter, the famed American Civil War sea fort, is easily reached from Charleston International Airport. Fort Sumter is a quick 20-minute drive from the airport. If you head to downtown Charleston there are also boat tours of the fort available.
FAQs - booking Charleston flights
Which airlines fly to Charleston?
How much does it cost to fly to Charleston?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Charleston AFB-Municipal?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Charleston AFB-Municipal?
How long is the flight to Charleston?
What is the name of Charleston’s airport?
How far is Charleston Airport from central Charleston?
What restaurant options are there at Charleston International Airport?
How do I get from Charleston International Airport to downtown Charleston?
Do hotels near Charleston International Airport offer complimentary shuttle service?
What facilities are available for travelers with pets at Charleston International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Charleston AFB-Municipal
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Charleston Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Charleston Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Charleston
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.