Find cheap flights to Cozumel
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$551||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cozumel
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cozumel? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cozumel for the following prices or less: From Chicago $297, from Los Angeles $317, from Dallas $437
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Cozumel is January.
- As the airport in Cozumel is small, there are only several US airlines that provide direct flights to Cozumel (CZM). If you would like to ensure that you do not have a layover when traveling to Cozumel International Airport, consider booking your reservation with either American, Delta, or United Airlines.
- It is important to know that, while travelers can take taxis to Cozumel International Airport, you must take a shuttle bus if you are heading to another destination from the airport such as your hotel. There is a shuttle ticket window that can be found in the Arrivals terminal where prices are clearly marked.
- Many businesses in Cozumel accept both US Dollars and Mexican Pesos, meaning you do not necessarily need to exchange money if you are coming from the United States. However, both Santander Bank and American Express have locations in Cozumel International Airport where you can withdraw cash in either currency.
- If you are a smoker, keep in mind that Cozumel International Airport does not currently have any indoor smoking rooms inside of its terminals. Instead, you will have to wait until you have exited security and left your terminal before you may have a cigarette or use any type of electronic smoking device. Some trash cans outside of the Arrivals terminal do have separate ashtrays.
- For those that would like to grab a snack or meal after their flights to Cozumel have landed, go to one of the several dining options in Cozumel International Airport. Air Margaritaville is a casual restaurant located in the Arrivals terminal that serves Mexican-inspired cuisine, while Grab & Go is located near the check-in desks and sells sandwiches and salads.
FAQs - booking Cozumel flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United States to Cozumel due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Cozumel?
What is the cheapest flight to Cozumel?
Which airlines fly to Cozumel?
How far is Cozumel Airport from central Cozumel?
What is the name of Cozumel’s airport?
Does Cozumel International Airport have any stores or boutiques?
Where can I rent a car at Cozumel International Airport?
Which hotels are closest to Cozumel International Airport?
Does Cozumel International Airport have a pharmacy or medical center?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Cozumel?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Cozumel?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Cozumel?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Cozumel?
Top 5 airlines flying to Cozumel
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Cozumel Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Cozumel
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.