Find cheap flights to Little Rock
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 10% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$301||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Little Rock
- Looking for cheap airfare to Little Rock? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Little Rock for the following prices or less: From Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl $175, from San Diego $198, from Raleigh-Durham $258
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Little Rock is February.
- Planning on booking a flight to Little Rock? If so, you will most likely be flying into Clinton National Airport, the largest commercial airport in the state of Arkansas. Located just over 5 miles from downtown Little Rock, this airport is a popular option amongst many travelers visiting the eastern Arkansas region.
- If you are interested in using public transportation to travel between Clinton National Airport and Little Rock’s city center, consider taking a public bus. The Rock Region Metro bus has a stop that is located next to the airport’s main shuttle stop and has several stops in the heart of the city.
- Traveling to Little Rock with your furry friend? Make sure to take note of the different pet relief areas located in Clinton National Airport in order to ensure that your animal can stretch its legs and go to the bathroom. One pet relief station is located next to the west short-term parking lot while a second is located across from the TSA check-point.
- For travelers that would like to have a meal either after their flight to Little Rock lands or before their next flight takes off, consider trying one of the airport’s many dining options. The Ouachita Landing Bar and Grill is located near Gate 6 and serves a variety of Americana dishes, while Great American Bagel has quick to-go options.
- If you find that you have a question during your time in Clinton National Airport or need help finding a specific service or resource, ask one of the airport volunteers in a red vest. These volunteers are stationed throughout the airport and are meant to provide guests with a warm welcome and any assistance that they might need.
FAQs - booking Little Rock flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United States to Little Rock due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from United States to Little Rock due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Little Rock?
What is the cheapest flight to Little Rock?
Which airlines fly to Little Rock?
How far is Little Rock Airport from central Little Rock?
What is the name of Little Rock’s airport?
Do any hotels provide free airport shuttle services to Clinton National Airport?
Does Clinton National Airport have a TSA PreCheck Enrollment Center?
What shopping options does Clinton National Airport offer?
Where should I go in Clinton National Airport if I need more information about Little Rock?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Little Rock?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Little Rock?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Little Rock?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Little Rock?
Top airlines flying to Little Rock
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Little Rock Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Little Rock
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.