Pros: Was not able to rent...they kept my deposit
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Car could have been cleaner
Pros: location and value
Cons: Sales woman was overly pushy concerning extra insurance fees and accidental damage fees and other add-on fees to the overall rental fee. Car was dirty upon receipt: Outside was full of a dark pollution dirtiness on the white paint job of the car. Interior needed vacuuming.
Cons: There were no vehicles in my class available when I got there. They actually tried to talk me Into a smaller vehicle which was not feasible. Then after waiting for ever at the counter I was told a minivan would be ready for me in the next 10 minutes. Got out to the lot and several of my car type came and left with other patrons, but still not my vehicle. Workers on the lot were hard to find and they had no answers. In all it took them an hour to get me the vehicle I had reserved.
Pros: Friendly desk staff... GREAT price!!!
Pros: Staff was friendly and helpful.
Cons: Everything was great but price is number one.
Cons: The pick up line was 1 1/2 plus hours. All other lines were 3 people long. I will never go for the cheapest rental car at fort Meyers again.
Pros: Nothing about this experience was good.
Cons: It would have been nice if the car I reserved was actually available. Also they ran out of cars. That’s their only thing they do is rent cars. Should never run out. So I reserved one and they ran out. Then after a bunch of back and forth with a “manager” they gave me a much smaller car for my family of 6 so was forced to break the law a bit. But the kick in the nuts was when after waiting in line for over an hour and finding out my reserved car wasn’t available ,the other car they gave me wasn’t in the parking spot and then waited another hour in the garage with a bunch of other upset people standing in empty car stalls. This place sucks.
Pros: Company is good, car is fine
Cons: Service people should be honest to customers, should tell all details about the changes different to online booking to customers before asking customers to sign. Very bad experience with the customer service people
Cons: There was no reservation and no car. We had to wait at the airport for 4 hours. I will never use kayak
Other suppliers in Fort Myers scored
- 9.1/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.2/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.7/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Myers
- 7.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Myers
- 9.2/10 National car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Myers
- 5.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Myers
- 6.5/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Myers
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.2/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Myers
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Fort Myers?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Fort Myers
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Fort Myers for $30 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Myers in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Budget in Fort Myers are around 34% cheaper than other car types, on average