Pros: The staff was friendly.
Cons: Everything. (1) Their phone number doesn’t work. You are instructed to call for the shuttle. The number doesn’t work so you don’t know if you will be picked up. I met a few customers who ordered taxis. Tip: if you wait it will show up. (2) In a very sketchy area with no signage. They use space inside another business.
Pros: I loved everything. I would rent again.
Pros: Shuttle was quick and service was wonderful.
Cons: More staff.
Cons: Customer service is very bad
Cons: The business model is a scam! They are not including essentials in the price
Pros: Car was nice
Cons: Pickup and drop off were a nightmare. Understaffed and extremely long wait times
Cons: Staff was grumpy and only minimally helpful on both ends
Cons: I got an extremely old car, didn't even have power windows and locks BUT I paid $56 for 4 days so it was so cheap it was worth it.
Cons: The pickup was a disaster taking well over an hour. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle the office was overflowing with angry customers. People told us they had been waiting for almost two hours. They also said that the case monatomic was trying to “rip them off” with extra insurance charges. Once we were to the front of the line, the two young men working there could not have been nicer nor more efficient. The car we received was in good shape and drove nicely and the return was as easy as with any rental car company. Our bill was half what we were quoted at the name rental companies so the question is are you willing to be inconvenienced up front for the money saved. A question I will be asking myself.
Pros: So easy to rent costumer service was amazing
Cons: The shuttle to get back to the airport after dropping off the car took to long 50 minutes
Pros: The staff was friendly
Cons: They need more staff. We had to wait 1- 1/2 hours to get a car once we arrived at their place. It was terrible waiting that long.
Pros: The staff was always polite and were trying their best
Cons: It took more than 2 hours to get our car once we arrived at the location. there were plenty of cars, however, there was no structure. There were only 2 counter people and it was 6 pm on a Saturday evening in Orlando. They had a paper signup sheet as to who was next in line, however, the only way you knew even to add your name was from other customers there. When I returned the car at 6 am on the following Saturday, the situation was much the same. There were staff there but the only person to check in cars was also driving people to the airport. You should remove this company as a provider from your site. It does you a disservice.
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 9.1/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.1/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 3.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 6.5/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.5/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 5.3/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Easirent car rentals in Orlando?
AddressComfort Suites Hotel, 1936 Mccoy Road
|Monday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||06:00 - 22:00|
Phone+1 407 549 1020
Top tips for renting a car from Easirent in Orlando
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Easirent in Orlando for $18 or less
- Book your rental car from Orlando in Easirent at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Easirent in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average