Pros: Out of all the bargain car rental places, I’ve had the best experiences with Fox. They don’t give you a big hassle or require extra paperwork... just in and out. The shuttle driver, Tom, is wonderful!
Cons: Nothing! For the cost, Fox is the best!
Pros: Not too much to say. I was refunded $20 due to having to take a taxi because of only 1 shuttle driver working. At least I was refunded my taxi fare.
Cons: My Jeep that i rented was dented and scratched. Oil change light came on. Don’t let me con you into the sun pass. It’s $11 a day and I used it twice that was too and from the airport.
Pros: i had to walk out since they didnt have the correct size car and they would be closed at time of drop off
Cons: honor the business hours and car description
Pros: They did not have the car advertised and that I reserved on kayak.com. They gave me a different car and said they would give me a 10% discount which I accepted. Once I received the email receipt after dropping the car off and already at the airport, it didn’t have the discount. I called customer service and the guy was extremely rude and blamed me for the whole thing.
Cons: You should get rid of Fox as a partner. I would never rent from them again and kayak is being forced into their bait and switch game.
Cons: It took 90 minutes to pick up car due to 1 person working at the counter.
Pros: Prices were excellent and the car selection is good.
Cons: The staff was not very pleasant to deal with. And their company policies leave a lot to be desired on how to treat a customer
Pros: Travel was cancelled due to pandemic, we had prepaid for the rental car so didn't expect much but were given a full refund.
Cons: Communication was poor. After four emails with the support team asking specifically about a refund I still wasn't sure if I was/wasn't going to receive it.
Pros: Poor customer service will never rent with them again
Pros: They would not issue us a refund eleven though our trip was cancelled due to the virus
Cons: A refund
Pros: They would not allow me to refund my car. I was unable to travel do to the virus.
Cons: This was the biggest scam I’ve ever been a part of booked a car for 105.00 online so many hidden fees they added in stuff I didn’t agree on ended up being 291.00 total you don’t know that until it’s too late will never book through this again better off using a bigger company like enterprise or Avis that’s right at the airport instead of having to wait for a shuttle to go to offsite location to rent a vehicle at a higher rate than advertised
Pros: The desk staff was GREAT. Changed our reservation for us and canceled and refunded a prior reservation we missed due to hospitalization. Return was smooth also.
Cons: Nothing. Desk staff was GREAT!
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 6.8/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 4.9/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Fox car rentals in Orlando?
Address5757 Semoran Boulevard
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 407 930 9520
Top tips for renting a car from Fox in Orlando
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Fox in Orlando for $25 or less
- Mini rental cars from Fox in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average