Pros: I cancelled this reservation weeks ago...
Cons: See above..
Pros: No staff were helpful and the people af the pick up place were rude and complete jerks. The lady on the costumer service phone told me one thing and the one at the front desk told me something else.
Cons: I could have actually gotten to drive the car I rented. But no such luck.
Cons: It took 3 cars before we got one that would start. The clerk that helped us at the desk was rude. We had a hard time getting help when the car wouldn’t start. & needed to know what to do next.
Pros: Nice car, good location in the airport
Cons: Too much pressure on the up sell. Dislike the use of “waiver” for $35 a day extra insurance. Would be misleading to people who don’t read carefully.
Pros: I received a free upgrade from chevy. The Blazer rented was very clean and nice.
Cons: The pick up process could have been better. The upgrade from chevy wasn't super clear. In order to get it, we had to go back to the desk twice, the second rep (who was not friendly at all) had to check a paper list to find it and assign a vehicle. We've rented from this location in the past and always had a great experience. I have to assume this was because its a special promotion that they must not have been prepared for, and that they were super busy at the time.
Pros: Staff on the phone was awesome however when Picking up the car the person who assisted was not. Drop off was horrible just do to location.
Cons: More information on what it means to prepay would be helpful. You cannot make any changes once you prepay and this was not clearly stated anywhere.
Pros: Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Cons: The car was dirty inside. Many sticky spots and just not clean, it was used before and not properly cleaned. Worst car I ever had from Hertz.
Cons: No one at desk Waited 2 hours for car with daughter getting married Dirty never cleaned
Cons: I was charged an additional $15 that I questioned and 1 month later I’m still waiting for a call back
Cons: Hidden fees. Nearly doubled the cost. Representative at airport tried to convince me that the car I reserved wasn’t good enough so that I would pay more for a larger car. I have no trust in this company after this experience. I will be pursuing refund. Legal action if necessary.
Pros: The staff at pick up was friendly
Cons: The first car I was given had a hold on it, took a long time to get sorted out. Was not told about after hours drop off. The drop off location was very dark, no signage, nothing but a box by the front door.
Cons: they don't had the car
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 4.9/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Orlando?
Address1 Airport Blvd
|Monday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||06:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 407 859 8400
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Orlando
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Orlando for $27 or less
- Book your rental car from Orlando in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Hertz in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average