Cons: I had to cancel my trip due to COVID 19 and there was no way to get in touch with anyone from the car rental company to try and cancel or reschedule my rental car. Not being able to communicate with anyone regarding a reservation is unacceptable. I endured the full charge without using the rental.
Pros: I left several tool boxes in trunk and were rented from autozone valued at over $1000 and I just resalized that I forgot them in trunk with a banner for urgent cares for covid 19 and no one called me from the agency when returned to Orlando airport. We are going to call them as soona s they open in am and see if they were stollen
Cons: a phone call to say I left $1000 of tolls in trunk
Pros: Drop off was quick
Cons: Better clean up! Car was not clean and smelt like smoke! Had to buy air freshener because it was a very strong odor!
Pros: Got the car I wanted/
Cons: Check-in at Orlando International Airport was very slow. There was a long line with only one rep for the longest time. Eventually, another one joined him. Also, very little communication when returning the car. The check-in person didn't say three words to me. I would have appreciated a little more warmth.....
Pros: Not much to like - rip off
Cons: Nothing. Service and product exceeded expectations!
Pros: The value
Cons: Customer service—- there were only two agents with 25 deep in line! They know who booked a car, schedule more staff! I would NOT use the again, my time is valuable
Pros: Staff was friendly and the process was fine.
Cons: The car was older and very worn. Stains on the seats and generally dirty.
Cons: A Camrry was not available...
Pros: Easy drop off
Cons: Agent at desk didn't tell us the truth about tolls in our area. I told him where we would be driving and he told me there're lot of tolls there and we would need sun pass for the tolls. I threw away 150$ :( would have cost me 6-8$ to pay with cash. He also was trying to tell me my insurance didn't work telling me about some new laws in Florida but gave up when I had it on paper. This agent made sure I never will deal with Advantage again. There were others with us which got car from another company and got a whole different story regarding tolls and insurance.
Cons: When I receive the $300.00 deposit back, I will be happy....
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 9.1/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.1/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 3.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 6.5/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.5/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 5.3/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 4.9/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Advantage car rentals in Orlando?
Address1 Airport Blvd
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 407 674 1028
Top tips for renting a car from Advantage in Orlando
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Advantage in Orlando for $29 or less
- Economy rental cars from Advantage in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average