|Standard station wagon||$28/day|
|Open air all terrain||$37/day|
Cons: I made a cancelation for the car because of the corona virus I couldn´t travel because I live on Aruba. I didn´t get any response. I´m sure I will never use Kayak.
Cons: Given us the vehicle we reserved and not something totally out there. They could not rectify the problem and we ended up paying more than we were supposed to when it was their contract failure
Cons: With everything going on with Covid 19 and being from NY we were not able to take our trip to Florida. Due to the policies I was not able to get a refund even though this was something that was completely out of my hands.
Pros: Location of pickup and drop off was great, but all rental car companies were in the same convenient location in Orlando.
Cons: They talked me into paying for a toll pass, claiming I would go through a lot of tolls during my trip. They also said that tolls do not take cash. The charge was $50+, while the tolls I went through totaled less than $12 and they all took cash. When I told them about this discrepancy when I returned my car, they blamed me and told me that there is no way for them to know how many tolls I might go through. If that is the case, they should not have talked me into the toll pass in the first place.
Pros: Double charged on pickup. No confirmation received by email. Unexplained charge of $96.67on my credit card. Misinformation obtained regarding my booking.
Cons: Long wait time for customer service then disconnected.
Pros: Staff were very helpful and curteous.
Cons: Car was in disrepair. Warning malfunction appeared on dashboard, etc. which of course was concerning.
Pros: Drop off was easy.
Cons: Staff made us purchase insurance, we have auto insurance that covers rental. He insisted Florida required it. Which turns out is untrue. Car was not clean.
Pros: I hate to say it but this was a poor experience from beginning to end.
Cons: 1. Give us the car we actually rented (we were given a compact when we rented a full size) 2. It took almost an hour in the garage to switch the the car we actually rented. No one helped us find it and they gave us the wrong space number. 3. The car was dirty on the inside and out. 4. The car was horrible actually shut off when we were going down the highway and we had to pull over. 5. Charged us $104 for gas when we brought it back with a full tank. We had to wait in line to have it corrected and no one even apologized. 6. Avis employees were not helpful and lacked concern for the customer experience.
Pros: The guy buy the cars was great.
Cons: The woman at the desk had an incredibly thick accent and apparently you charge $200 more in fees than reported on the site.
Pros: Everything was great. Vehicle was very enjoyable.
Cons: Demonstrating how to stow the seats.
Cons: Car could/should have been cleaner.
Pros: The drop-off was easy
Cons: We arrived at 1230 am, and were told that they have no cars left. They ended up giving us a Jeep Wrangler instead of the SUV we ordered, this car barely fit the 5 of us, and was a terrible drive
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 6.8/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 4.9/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Orlando?
Address10100 International Drive
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 17:00|
Phone+1 877 283 0898
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Orlando
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Orlando for $31 or less
- Book your rental car from Orlando in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Thrifty in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average