Cons: More people working the pickup counter. It took almost an hour in line to pickup the car.
Cons: Car was disgusting!
Pros: Quick in and out.
Cons: More vehicle options. Cleaner.
Cons: Actually having a car for my reservation. There were no cars available even though I had made a reservation weeks prior.
Cons: The person at the desk when we picked up our car was very rude when I didnt take the insurance. From that point forward she was very snotty. I have rental insurance through my own insurance company. I didnt take the daily gas fee because i dont mind filling the tank and i didnt take the toll pass because we were not using toll roads very much. She treated me like I was a lowlife criminal when I was simply prepared for our family vacation. The car itself was very nice though.
Pros: The car was perfect. No problems.
Cons: Pickup! There was a line of dozens of people waiting to pick up a car rental. I reserved a car. It shouldn't be that hard to pick up. I waited over an hour in line!
Pros: Convenient pick up and drop off.
Cons: 1. Staff “assumed” I wanted additional insurance and said there was a fee without explaining it was optional. (Didn’t Ask, just told me). When I questioned it, he removed it, but how many people pay an extra $20 because they don’t communicate your choices?!? 2. Car was dirty outside and in! Had not been washed, nor vacuumed. Ick!
Pros: Guy in the phone who helped with lost and found. Guy who watched the gate when we left. Man and woman walking around in parking garage checking cars.
Cons: The two women at the counter who did the ppwk and assigned the cars were completely selfish, unfriendly, and spoke to me with contempt despite my efforts to be nice. They tried to get me to buy stuff I clearly said I did not want - they told me to initial and I looked closely and saw that they tried to charge about $80 extra! When she had to change the ppwk she didn’t talk or acknowledge me, just gave me silent treatment. Then she also gave me wrong car to pick up (I certain it was on-purpose). Had to turn around at the gate and bring car back and get a new one - the one they assigned was not there, apparently. After getting back in a long line, they assigned me a Jeep Wrangler (for a long highway drive). Again I had to go back and switch cars. Ended up leaving my expensive jacket in the first car. Finally got the last car - a crappy old Mitsubishi that was dirty and a crappy car. Fine, but then I had to wait back in line to get out, which took over 20 minuted in line. Overall it took me more than an hour to get a car and get out and I left a $200 coat they could not find. Absolute snob girls working there (they are not women, they are snotty snobby girls. Terrible terrible!
Pros: We received a dirty car, which hadn’t been cleaned from the prior renter. Paper garbage, dirty floors, etc. Upon departure the baggage handler in the rents area broke our luggage. Poor signage for finding terminal from the Budget Rental area to the airport.
Cons: Cleanliness Didn’t have our rental again, but rec’d an upgrade which cost more for gas.
Cons: The upholstery was clean, but showed evidence of quite a bit of staining
Cons: Bad signage in the airport led me and about a dozen other travelers to the wrong pickup location. Cars were parked on the opposite side of the airport. they bamboozle you with toll options. Still not sure what I paid for ez pass tolling.
Pros: They were terrible and we never ended up renting a car because there were no cars available.
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 6.8/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Orlando
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 4.9/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Orlando?
Address2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
|Monday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 12:00|
Phone+1 407 827 6089
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Orlando
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Orlando for $34 or less
- Book your rental car from Orlando in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Budget in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average