Cons: I am 24 years old. We were not disclosed of any up charge for being 25. Additional, the car got a flat tire, not due to a hole, but to a slow leak. This concerns me that the employees of Economy do not routinely check their vehicles for the safety of their clients. The extra insurance I paid for said they would assist me in putting on a new tire, but that I would have to purchase a new tire for the vehicle. I used my friends AAA to put on the spare instead. I did not have a good experience with Economy and will not be using them in the future.
Pros: The Staff in Ft Lauderdale are okay, everthing is written in Stone System wise as far as for Locals.
Cons: For Travelers it great for them; but if your a Local its only okay!
Pros: Staff was very annoyed and didn’t seem to want to be there.
Cons: It would have been nice if there were more visible rules about the early return process and that the facility was off site. I ended up canceling my reservation.
Pros: Staff was nice
Cons: I didn’t know there was a limit to where I could go in the car. I was told I couldn’t leave the state.
Pros: Staff at pickup was super friendly. At drop off no one was at desk had to wait in a very long line to talk to someone and the guy who was supposed to be at drop off desk didn't even speak English then they lied to me about calling me and setting things straight with all the mess ups
Cons: Getting a clean car and not one that rode so rough maintenance is a big thing!
Pros: The staff was very inhospitable. I was rudely ordered to provide information like an insurance card and for a three day rental amounting to $38 I was charged a hold of $1000 on my credit card.
Cons: Staff could have been nicer as and considerate if the circumstances surrounding necessary travel. I felt like the agent who checked me in was hostile and unaccomodating
Pros: Drop off was easy
Cons: They are dishonest about prices once you pick the car up , and they try to rip you off by upwelling anything they possibly can
Cons: they trick you with cheap price on website, but when you get to the company the force add a lot of add ons.
Cons: In the end I walked out took a Uber to a different car rental the line was not moving just two people were standing at the counter to serve a long line of customers waiting for their cars
Pros: Staff was friendly. Very affordable and clean vehicle!
Cons: Shuttle process to car rental. It is away from all other rental companies so you have to take a bus and then an additional shuttle.
Pros: The pick up was horrible the guy trying overcharging me he was making stuff up. They suppose to give me a Jetta they give a cheap car instead it wasn't on the same level. Just constantly looking for something the overcharging the costumer.
Cons: Try to be honest. I guess is to much to ask in this world
Pros: Staff at front desk was nice.
Cons: This company is a predator-fee scam. REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR SITE. THE RATES ARE NOT ACCURATE. Their fine print made me, a Florida resident, pay for unlimited miles. They also had a bogus $10/day “handling fee” that caused me to pay more.
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.7/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.0/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address111 SW 33rd Street
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 877 326 7368
Top tips for renting a car from Economy Rent a Car in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Economy Rent a Car in Fort Lauderdale for $15 or less
- Standard rental cars from Economy Rent a Car in Fort Lauderdale are around 67% cheaper than other car types, on average