Cons: Due to COVID-19, we had to cut our trip short. Despite multiple telephone calls with customer service, the company refused to return the last part of our trip - a full week’s rental. I have had very good experiences w Sixt and the employees are great. That policy was a show stopper for me...I won’t be renting from SIXT again.
Pros: Nothing they still owe me $112.36
Cons: They could have refunded my money instead of taking a 50% cancellation fee when I was unable to travel due to Coronavirus. Their website claimed you could get a refund on prepaid reservations but they gave me the runaround. Needless to say I would not recommend them, poor customer experience. Stay away.
Pros: Nothing was nice about my experience with Sixth was pleasant. I had to cancel my vacation because of the Coronavirus and they gave me a voucher for less than half the total cost I paid that has to be used within a year. I will never use their services again
Cons: Compassion and understanding for the epidemic we are experiencing and a full refund!
Pros: Sixt is hands down one of the best, easiest and customer friendly rental car company there is! Always a great value, free upgrades, hassle free!
Pros: Not applicable
Cons: Didnt get to use my rental due to the corona virus concerns. I found that modifying my reservation would have cost nearly the same as doing a new rental... get trip insurance on longer rentals. Not worth it.
Pros: Staff was great , very friendly and the whole experience was pain free
Pros: The car was nice and clean. It was easy to drop off at the airport.
Cons: There wasn’t someone that answered the phone to get a shuttle. The shuttle was supposed to come every 20 minutes and we waited 45 minutes, then took a taxi. Pretty disorganized!
Cons: The place where I needed to pick up my rental did not have shuttle service to the facility. I was shuttled to one of your facilities to find out that I needed to go to a different one and “WE” have no shuttle service to that location??????? So I had to pay for a can both to and from airport... so much for savings
Pros: Everything was OK
Cons: I wish next time they don’t charge us so much Just because of Super Bowl they bumped up all the prices
Cons: I had a mechanical issue and it took 4&1/2 hours to get me a replacement car. The car did not arrive until well after midnight. It ruined my entire evening and night.
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.5/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.5/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address600 Terminal Dr
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 954 707 4109
Top tips for renting a car from Sixt in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Sixt in Fort Lauderdale for $35 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Sixt at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Sixt in Fort Lauderdale are around 66% cheaper than other car types, on average