|Standard station wagon||$43/day|
|Open air all terrain||$45/day|
Pros: Absolutely nothing.
Cons: Everything. The staff at this location was EXTREMELY rude to me.
Pros: Simple drop off
Cons: Didn’t have a pick up truck and tied to give me much smaller vehicle due to the cost.
Cons: We were unable to go on the trip due to the coronavirus pandemic. We were told we could not be refunded under any circumstances
Pros: The pick-up and drop-off procedures were very fast, although there was not even one person in line ahead of us.
Cons: The car... a Camaro convertible. It was dirty and had many dings in the doors, was a very basic model, the trunk opening was tiny (had to put a heavy suitcase in the back seat which is hard in a 2-door car), and Apple Play on the sound system would not stay "on". We ended up having to prop up a phone on the console in "old school" style to use navigation. The cost was way too high for what we got.
Pros: The agent was professional and the line was moving fast.
Cons: They need to have more varieties of vehicles.
Cons: They had our reservation but at a way higher price and didn't say we had a down payment. They weren't able to resolve this so, I ended up cancelling and going to another rental agency.
Cons: The check engine light was on in the car and they refused to take the insurance offered by You...at the end We had to pay doble insurance....We want a refund for that part
Cons: At drop off I was made to clean up cereal that had spilled on the way to airport or face an 80 dollar cleanup fee. I have never been asked to clean up my rental. It needed to be vacuumed anyway. Waste of time.
Cons: It was easy, very good service and we could peek any car we wanted from the category we booked TX
Cons: Drivers side window seal falls down when window is rolled down. Automatic sliding doors didn’t work. Automatic hatch did not work either. Maintenance light was on after 1st day.
Cons: Staff (especially the manager) sacked and/or given emergency re-training in basic customer service.
Pros: Friendly Staff
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.7/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.5/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address2400 Miami Road
|Monday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||07:00 - 16:00|
Phone+1 954 463 2958
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Fort Lauderdale for $33 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Thrifty in Fort Lauderdale are around 66% cheaper than other car types, on average