Cons: The line was very long and only 3 agents.
Cons: Great customer service, fast, and great car.
Pros: Not much
Cons: Waited 45 minutes in line to pick up a car which I reserved on line. They were out of cars and gave me a minivan in place of the full size sedan I had reserved. Said it was the mini van or nothing.
Cons: After flying across country, standing in a very long line - they told us we missed our reservation and that they did not have a car for us (even though we had already paid). After awhile they found us something but it was a long wait with a very tired toddler.
Pros: Nothing. I waited in line for an hour, then again in the garage for 45 minutes. Eventually I asked again what was taking so long and they said they didn't even have a car for me. 2 hours wasted at the airport with 3 young children. Thanks for nothing budget.
Cons: What could have been better is booking with any company other than budget.
Pros: The Budget people were friendly and helpful and the car was, oddly enough, exactly the model featured on the website.
Cons: I did wait a long time for pickup--it was a busy time for rentals--but it was my fault because I had not booked it properly with the FastBreak number, so next time, it should be much better.
Pros: Staff was friendly and courteous. Vehicle was upgraded from what I reserved.
Cons: I had a 30 minute wait to get contract and pick up car at FLL airport.
Pros: Drop off very easy
Cons: Long wait in line to pick up car. Lack of instructions from staff in regards to picking up car and how to get out of rental car center.
Cons: Wait time to pick up car is poor
Pros: Pick up was a mess. 45 minutes in line. 4 of 6 people ahead of me had problems with location of office, car requested not available. Not good.
Cons: I will not use budget again at port everglades. A mess. I did get a car and drop off at RSW was easy but car was $20 more than quote.
Pros: The dropoff was simple. Just left it in the line and walked away.
Cons: The car was dirty on the outside and inside. The worst part was how smelly it was on the interior. I asked for a different car because of how dirty it was and it was also a VW bug which was a bit flashy for me but there weren't any other options.
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.7/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.5/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address2520 Miami Rd
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 15:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 15:00|
Phone+1 954 761 7231
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Fort Lauderdale for $33 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Budget in Fort Lauderdale are around 66% cheaper than other car types, on average